HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Diff question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
killagem
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 9:13 pm    Post subject: Diff question Reply with quote

ok i read heaps of crap about diff questions on here and all i want to know is straight forwardly.....

Is there any strong diff centre that is preferably LSD that will fit straight into a gemini??
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 9:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Diff question Reply with quote

no
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 1:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Diff question Reply with quote

Geez Gene, that was pretty straight forward!!! I know theres diff conversions for geminis! Dont go the traditional 9-inch cos u lose a bit of power, Either HiLux or HiAce LSD. U could cig lock or standard diff but that wouldnt last very long!! While im here, does n e one know a ruff price for a hilux lsd diff?
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 3:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Diff question Reply with quote

well there isnt, the only LSD swap is only god fo 130hp

i got quoted $2000-$2500 to suply and fit a hylucx disk, LSD rear end with a 4 link set up.

pic a LSD hylux diff up for around $700 give or take. or u can by a open center one for next to nothing and by a brand new 3.9 LSD center for it for around $500 i think it was??? through toyota.
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 12:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Diff question Reply with quote

the suspension has to be changed with the hilux diff doesn't it
is that included in the price of $2000-2500 or is that just to put the diff in
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: