HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

perth cruise??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
UaniAndGeMini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 12:11 am    Post subject: perth cruise?? Reply with quote

so is there a definate cruise on sunday cos im up for it i showed up a bit late on the last coastal cruise in scabs was a bit suprised in the turn out i did'nt get to check out all the gems cos most left after scabs cant wait for this next one i reckon go another coastal what yous all think??? or has a map already been organised??cheers
gemskee
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 12:31 am    Post subject: Re: perth cruise?? Reply with quote

yeh its definate i have spoken to adam (organiser) and he sed it a meet and get to no u and try to setup up gemini club or sumthin like that as well as da cruise...do u no all da details...
from fang
Josh
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 12:40 am    Post subject: Re: perth cruise?? Reply with quote

it's a gathering as far as i know. No use cruisin if you dont know who u are cruising with... =)
UaniAndGeMini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 12:41 am    Post subject: Re: perth cruise?? Reply with quote

i know there is one on but like i dont know where evey1 is meetin at and what da map is for the cruise.....if there is one made up alreaddy can u sms me adam on 0422897891...i was da one in the green TE that showed up late.....cheers buddy
gemskee
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 12:44 am    Post subject: Re: perth cruise?? Reply with quote

meet at belmont oasis next to skate park at 11.15 sunday and then leave for a cruze at 11.45
Germini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 10:50 pm    Post subject: Re: perth cruise?? Reply with quote

ok, i got a list of numbers thats nice and long and im gonna rack up a fone bill day b4 the cruise to let you all know full details, or jump on #westerngems on austnet server of mIRC after 7:30 most nites and get the channel going.
also will post a new post thurs nite once again with map.
cyas
adam
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: