HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

deh-3450 stolen...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rod
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 4:04 pm    Post subject: deh-3450 stolen... Reply with quote

well just this mornin, rite out the front off my house, (which is in a brand new estate i may add), i woke up too find that my driver door and boot was left wide open, and a great big blank hole in my dash appeared where cut wires hung out off Sad its just lucky i had taken my amp&sub-box out the week before

cunts...

oh well thats my 350dollar bitch today. grrrrrrrr
Pervert
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 4:32 pm    Post subject: Re: deh-3450 stolen... Reply with quote

Shit man thats a bitch, sorry to hear that, hate cunts that do shit like that. IT has happened to me b4 altho they could only smash da window cuz of my alarm system and solex locks and only had enough time to rip out this shitty tacho i had in. Anyway just a bit of advice most new estates are very quite and not well secured and cops hardly go down there and i think thats why shit always happens there. I also lived in a new estate when it happened but now it's a lot more developed. I'm gettin a camera put out the front of my house cuz those bastards seem to have a lot of balls to break into cars infront of ur own home.
Cheers, sorry about the long post but it just pisses me off and i feel sorry for ya too.
hypaTG
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 10:13 pm    Post subject: Re: deh-3450 stolen... Reply with quote

you poor poor bastard, that's all i can say. it's happened to me 3 times, so far... touch wood. i would love to catch someone doing it, to mine or someone elses car!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: