HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

perth cruize

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
2ltr_Turbo_Van

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 11:16 pm    Post subject: perth cruize Reply with quote

hey people
is there a gemini cruise coming up soon? if so what date and how can i join in with the cruise?
Germini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 12:03 am    Post subject: Re: perth cruize Reply with quote

Gday 2 ltr.
Im adam, and i've been doin the cruises since sept last year.
We have a meeting coming up, just for past cruisers for this one, and there should be another cruise nto long after that (mid-sept) oh shit, hold on....
PERTH - CELEBRATE 1 YEAR OF GEMINI CRUISES! Woooooot
Now there will be a BIG one some time in september, I'll have to find the date of the VERY FIRST one, and then do a map...

Now where was I, oh yeh. All cruises atm are organised thru the site (this forum) and SMS/Phone calls, so drop me a line on 0418 943 757 or SMS your name/number so i can let you know.

and if your interested in past cruise stuff, theres a little (not much yet) at www.geocities.com/bloodstane

hopefully more if AARON gets me sum pics....
cheers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: