HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

South Oz Gem Vans

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tunnel vision
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 12:43 am    Post subject: South Oz Gem Vans Reply with quote

There is currently being formed a van club in Adelaide open to all types of vans. Van Club of South Australia (V.C.S.A.) The first AGM meeting will be at the Greenachres Football Club on the 31/8/03 at 6pm. All vanners welcome. I'm the only "gemmi van" in the club and I know there are more out there. So if ya interested drop by.
Thannks to Hot Gems to for the post.
Gemmy
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 9:18 am    Post subject: Re: South Oz Gem Vans Reply with quote

I have to ask tunnel .. is this meeting location as far from you as your last umm 'cruise' ? HAHAHA ! Only kidding.

Good luck with it all. I hope there is a good turnout and the club takes off.

Cheers

Gemmy Surprised)
tunnel vision
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 3:35 pm    Post subject: Re: South Oz Gem Vans Reply with quote

Thanks Gemmy, but it's only bout an hour away from my house. Leave the car home and do a casual stroll.....ha ha ha
Mooch
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 12:15 pm    Post subject: Re: South Oz Gem Vans Reply with quote

I'll be there - that is if you don't have to have your van already finished? I have a wagon i can cruise though. Looks like a van but with one big window. It's not stock.

Cheers
Mooch
tunnel vision
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 11:03 pm    Post subject: Re: South Oz Gem Vans Reply with quote

The venue has let us down with a meet spot. So will possible be at the "Southwark Hotel' around the 8/9/03 about 6pm. Wich is near Rocca's on Port road. U more than welcome too Mooch. I'll add to the post when I find out more.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: