HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

perth gems ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
0lly666
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 10:24 pm    Post subject: perth gems ? Reply with quote

whats the deal with this next cruise ?
what date ? and where are we starting ?
and whats happening with the club.
are we goin official or what ?
Halcyon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 12:53 pm    Post subject: Re: perth gems ? Reply with quote

I don't know whats goin on yet either would be nice to know though....
Oh well
Josh
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 1:28 pm    Post subject: Re: perth gems ? Reply with quote

look down the posts, the next cruise has already been organsied
Germini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 5:16 pm    Post subject: Re: perth gems ? Reply with quote

arg fuck aaron. u know me, im slack. dont worry, ill ring luke now, get his addy, write a map, post it all, let ya's know, send out the sms's, have a root, check over the map, sms everyone again to tell about the changes, decide on a better time, put up another post, then another koz i forgot to add something, then have 4 posts in a row and bore everyone shitless.
Right?
ok, im going now. I'll go ring luke now, get his addy, write a map, post it all, let ya's know, send out the sms's, have a root, check over the map, sms everyone again to tell about the changes, decide on a better time, put up another post, then another koz i forgot to add something, then have 4 posts in a row and bore everyone shitless.
Take care.
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:37 pm    Post subject: Re: perth gems ? Reply with quote

adam not racing this month but will be out testing if interested
MrGem
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 2:24 am    Post subject: Re: perth gems ? Reply with quote

hey dudes hows life, well ines fucked work sucks man well yeh was seeing if the 24th is still happening and take it officially from there would be good to get together chat and see where we wanna go from there any suggestions of places??? mine isnt good havent got much room to fit many cars and my neighbours or surrounding neighbours r fuckwits, i keep the car in third doing say 50kms and its still loud and the fuckers called the cops on me wankers so yeh anyhow going to watch sopranos be back in an hour or so seeyas
Germini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 11:06 pm    Post subject: Re: perth gems ? Reply with quote

haha daniel.
yeh man, its on, lukes still yet to send his fuckin address to me, so im gonna have to fuck him up (yeh yeh, as if, i know.... Smile )
and yes, 24th, im aiming to be at his place round 12 noon, that way we can get a bit of piss into us and still be rite for the drive home. Smile
will let you all know.
bye
MrGem
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 1:06 am    Post subject: Re: perth gems ? Reply with quote

ok so i fell asleep and missed sopranos atleast i taped the bastard, so whos place r we having it at and what suburb is it in??? not much of a piss drinker ( no i dont wear a skirt)so i'll watch and talk about hmmmmmmmmm girls maybe nah better not the mrs will be there and will hit me hahaha will make sure both my digi cam and digi vid r working and charged and hopefully my car will have been started on or half stripped, dont worry the stereo will still be in hahahaha

seeyas off for a shower
DOHC Pano
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 7:03 pm    Post subject: Re: perth gems ? Reply with quote

Stress less. Don't want the Address putting on the internet really. Organise the cruisers to head towards mirrabooka. I'll msg you on the day with the address. That way we don't get heaps of strays coming. Sorry i didn't ring back or msg you adam just had to get rid of a $260 phone bill so tryin to use it a bit less.
Josh
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 11:34 pm    Post subject: Re: perth gems ? Reply with quote

ok sounds good i gotta come from mandurah so what time should I leave? do u live in mirrabooka or just near it?
Germini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 1:12 am    Post subject: Re: perth gems ? Reply with quote

arg.
hmm
its hard, can u gimme a shop or public carpark area NEAR where u live??
ok kools
umm, we wanna get there at around noon as well, just so u know.
but yeh
ill start on that, do sum shit and then do a new post, koz i hate having to click 'next' koz im slack and shit.
hehe
ok, will let y'all know
2ltr_Turbo_Van

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 11:04 pm    Post subject: Re: perth gems ? Reply with quote

is anyone aloud to come to the cruise with there gemini.... if so can someone send me some info...im new to this sight and would be very intrested in a cruise if it not a private one
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: