HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

WARNING TO ALL GEMI OWNERS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gemi 287
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 4:51 pm    Post subject: WARNING TO ALL GEMI OWNERS Reply with quote

dont try to drive on the beach at moeis when it is winter the sand was as soft as shit i i got bogged up to my doors 4x4 had to pull me out on to the beach and i had to floor it back on to the road, got f**kin sand through the whole car, what a dick.
sazzagemms

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 4:56 pm    Post subject: Re: WARNING TO ALL GEMI OWNERS Reply with quote

oh man gotta be spewin about that,once i got bogged down at silver sands in my old mini, next min the waves started crashing over me it was so freeaky man, like dont ever think a mini can handle the power of sand. anyway back to the good ol' gemmi's i have 17inch mags man they're costing me $1500 but its worth it hey man, well one day we shoule meet up hey i have heard ur pretty hot!

ha ha ha ha
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 5:49 pm    Post subject: Re: WARNING TO ALL GEMI OWNERS Reply with quote

yeah man!! fooly sik man!

17's all da way man...

--
u would have to have 1/2 a brain to drive a gemini on the beach
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 5:57 pm    Post subject: Re: WARNING TO ALL GEMI OWNERS Reply with quote

that like taking a wrx to go 4wding
Cammo79TE
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 6:05 pm    Post subject: Re: WARNING TO ALL GEMI OWNERS Reply with quote

yeah i got bogged at silver sands once in my old gemini
Soop
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:37 pm    Post subject: Re: WARNING TO ALL GEMI OWNERS Reply with quote

The sand is usually rock hard and u can drive on it.

I've taken a lancer out there a few times for some "FULLY SICK FWD DRIVE DRIFTO ACTION". Pretty fun chucking the handbrake on and spinning around.
Loz
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 10:04 pm    Post subject: Re: WARNING TO ALL GEMI OWNERS Reply with quote

Well I did a 4x4 coversion on my old gem and we used to take it down the beach and on a few good off road tracks all the time...Wink
Josh
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 10:26 pm    Post subject: Re: silversands in Mandurah (WA)? Reply with quote

???
sazzagemms

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 12:05 pm    Post subject: Re: silversands in Mandurah (WA)? Reply with quote

nah its in sa, down south are u from wa?
Josh
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 8:02 pm    Post subject: Re: silversands in Mandurah (WA)? Reply with quote

yeah i am =) there is a silversands here too =)
Cammo79TE
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2003 11:47 pm    Post subject: Re: silversands in Mandurah (WA)? Reply with quote

silversands is such a bogan beach. thast what you get wehn its in aldinga i guess
Gemmy
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2003 12:35 am    Post subject: Re: WARNING TO ALL GEMI OWNERS Reply with quote

I think for us eastcoasters it is a case of 'You had to be there' ! I think I have missed something here.

Cheers

Gemmy Surprised)
bobsta
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 4:46 pm    Post subject: Re: silversands in Mandurah (WA)? Reply with quote

Im from dingy(aldinga)! my bro used to have a gemini but he got rid of it! we used to always take it on the beach! we got snakies just about the whole lenght from aldinga ramp to silver sands ramp! i no it isnt hard on the beach but its shit loads of fun! a friend of mines bro crashed his rx6 on the beach! pretty stupid if ya ask me! he ran it into all the rocks up the top of the beach! smashed the front in at about 80k's! awell its all good, i gotta gemi that im doing up now! needs a bitta work but she is gettin there
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: