HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

twin cam engines/parts

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 11:41 pm    Post subject: twin cam engines/parts Reply with quote

I have two 1.8lt twin cam engines for sale
and heaps of twin cam parts: heads 1.8lt blocks water pumps,pulleys/gears,oil pumps, front engine covers and much much more. Parts are in Melb.
gem
Pervert
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 11:40 am    Post subject: Re: twin cam engines/parts Reply with quote

Hey mate, Are the 1.8's running? If so how much u after for one of them? Does it also come with a gearbox? Or can u put a normal gem gearbox on no probs? And where abouts in melb? Would u be interested in swaping a rebuilt 2 litre with a cracked timing case for one?
cheers steve.
gem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 1:26 pm    Post subject: Re: twin cam engines/parts Reply with quote

one of the 1.8 engines I had rebuilt and was running the last time it was in a car-$800 The other 1.8 looks like a factory original ,I have never put it in a car $700
As for gearboxes You will have to find a twincam bellhousing or modify a stock gemini bellhousing by cutting out the housing where the starter motor sits as it sits on the passenger side.
Sorry NO I am not interested in a rebuilt 2lt. I am Trying to get rid of all my twin cam stuff so I can get a new engine for my race car.
check out www.alphalink.com.au/~gem to see my cars
QldRobbo
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 1:38 pm    Post subject: Re: twin cam engines/parts Reply with quote

How much for the heads, water pumps, and oil pumps... seperately and all together?
gem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 1:44 pm    Post subject: Re: twin cam engines/parts Reply with quote

I am willing to seperate them. As for cost lets work something out.one head has been ported none of the heads have cams but I have a set of spare cams for my race car.At the moment the heads are bare did you want them with valves,springs etc ? e-mail me at gem@alphalink.com.au
QldRobbo
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 8:36 pm    Post subject: Re: twin cam engines/parts Reply with quote

You have mail
fleaby

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 11:38 pm    Post subject: Re: twin cam engines/parts Reply with quote

hey im looking for a 2 lter up wards for a T.f gemini i have rung around and there's no one that have got any
im welling to spend about 1500 on a moter can u help me out
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: