HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Anyone coming to the SkidPan or what??
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Draevon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2003 2:41 am    Post subject: Anyone coming to the SkidPan or what?? Reply with quote

Like what the subject says ... but with emphasis on the 'anyone' so far I've filled 2 spots with reservations on maybe 2 more. At this rate it will cost us $400 each, so if anyone want to come along, please let me know so we can start getting organised. If anyone wants to actually pay for it, that's be great too.

To answer a few common questions ... no you don't need to weld up your diff before you come along, no you don't need to have a G200 to have any fun, and no it wont damage your car or tyres in any way ... provided you don't be stupid. Your mum and dad could come out in their low powered, rear wheel drive anything and still have no problem getting it sideways (and hopefully back straight again).

from.draevon
any questions, let me know.
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2003 11:31 am    Post subject: Re: Anyone coming to the SkidPan or what?? Reply with quote

I AM!!!
me me me

im keen

0412 024 391
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2003 12:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Anyone coming to the SkidPan or what?? Reply with quote

I actually have never been to a skid pan day before so I am not sure what actually happens. I am more than likely attending as a spectator, but would be interested in attending as a participant.

Problem is my mate is also running in the hill climb next door at the MG Car Club.

I will talk to a few people and see whether I should give it a go or not. I am just getting a little ummmm paranoid coz I have had so many probs with cars of late. I touch em they die. Shame some men don't do that as well Surprised)

Either way, I will raise or lower my hand by the end of the weekend.

Cheers

Gemmy Surprised)
rod
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2003 6:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Anyone coming to the SkidPan or what?? Reply with quote

$400 buks each?
Draevon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 1:22 am    Post subject: Re: Anyone coming to the SkidPan or what?? Reply with quote

$400 each if 4 people come ... $60 each if we can get the 15 - 20 people I want.

from.draevon
rod
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 5:05 am    Post subject: Re: Anyone coming to the SkidPan or what?? Reply with quote

ive got 60buks!!!

count me in Smile
Reddez
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 3:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Anyone coming to the SkidPan or what?? Reply with quote

I would love to, and i know i said i'll be comin, but at the time i didn't realise it clashed with the noosa half marathon, so i'll have to bail this time but i wanna do it if theres another one on...
Draevon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 11:13 pm    Post subject: Last Chance for SkidPan numbers Reply with quote

Ok kids ... the SkidPan day is 3 weeks away and we're still well short on numbers. Here are the people who have told me they'll be coming so far:

Me
Jared & Andre
Mr Gene
Greg J
Rod
Mr Yobbo (maybe)

So we're short by at least 10 people or so. So if anyone wants to come along, you have to do something about it now. If this one doesn't work out, I might try and put another day together in a few months but I can't guarantee anything ... so if you've got $60 and a Gemini that runs, come and have some fun with all of your favourite HotGemini celebrities.

If I don't have interest from at least 10 people by this Sunday 17 August, I'll probably have to can it for the 31st. I can't afford to pay the cancellation fee if it doesn't go ahead.

Hassle everyone you know with a Gemini, and send me emails.

from.draevon
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 11:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Last Chance for SkidPan numbers Reply with quote

what about nick (zzz)???
and matt (c&d) mother fuckers.
if i miss out i will be pissed off
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2003 11:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Last Chance for SkidPan numbers Reply with quote

getting a gem before the 31st is lookin preety slim but im anybody has a cheap TF-G for under $100 let me know
Frederick Stienheld
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 10:25 am    Post subject: Re: Last Chance for SkidPan numbers Reply with quote

Yo Dravon, count me in mate!
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 11:16 am    Post subject: Re: Last Chance for SkidPan numbers Reply with quote

woohoo. i get to meet ya finaly
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 12:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Last Chance for SkidPan numbers Reply with quote

indeed. we might even recognise eachother from many moons ago.

rekognize!
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 12:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Last Chance for SkidPan numbers Reply with quote

true true
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 4:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Anyone coming to the SkidPan or what?? Reply with quote

i'm keen on coming. can you call me to organise the money transfer to you. 0413 772 991 (andrew) after 5pm.

sweet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: