HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

ADELAIDE MEETING

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SAM 180
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 1:29 am    Post subject: ADELAIDE MEETING Reply with quote

ok we had a meeting, semi organised cruise dat, which we're thinking mid october for a twilight cruise... thinking of ideas for places to go, atm thinking up freeway to hahndorf etc, also thought of making up a new club, looking for names and people to join, name so far - G.O.D Gemini Owners Division, but like i said still looking for ideas. thanks Sam
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 3:08 am    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE MEETING Reply with quote

Yeah the meeting was good tonight. The sooner we can get the cruise info out of the way, the sooner I can hve the fliers done and therefore we can advertise the cruise a lot more than the last one. Im gonna try and come up with a few ideas tomorrow at work and see what everyone thinks. BTW nice car Sam.

Pavlos.
SAM 180
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 3:57 pm    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE MEETING Reply with quote

thanks mate, shes finally on the road...
TX_Loon
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 1:02 am    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE MEETING Reply with quote

I agree with Pavlos Sam, niiiiice. By the way, my MSN address is bendavis65@hotmail.com. I like G.O.D as a name for the club
Cheers Ben
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 3:44 am    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE MEETING Reply with quote

I got like 3 more gems that should definetly be coming on the cruise...

Pavlos.
yamum
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 10:39 am    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE MEETING Reply with quote

That name has me a little bit concerned.
LiLMissTC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 1:40 pm    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE MEETING Reply with quote

why is that, whats wrong with it...
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 2:10 pm    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE MEETING Reply with quote

tiz pretty homo

still plenty of ideas to be thrashed around before settling on god, there must be something better...
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 8:56 pm    Post subject: Re: ADELAIDE MEETING Reply with quote

maddy1985@hotmail.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: