HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

RIMS!!!! - THE LOW DOWN

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jimmy_TEPanVan
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 11:38 am    Post subject: RIMS!!!! - THE LOW DOWN Reply with quote

Ok here is the deal i got 2 sets (5 rims) with no tyres of black gloss pursuits that are 15" x 7" They are brand fucking new.... BRAND NEW never been put on a car never taken off a car, they were MADE. I have kept a set for myself and they fit on my TE Panel Van with no messin about, theyve never been ground or any bullshit like that. And to tell the truth I dont kow if they are gonna rub on your suspension and you'll need spacers I havent had any problems but im not guaranteeing anything. On top of that I got a set exactly the same but they are 14 x 6" so if your worried they are gona rub you might want these. Other than that if anyone knows of a decent g180 4 sale in QLD gimme a buzz 0414703951, Im on the gold coast, and im willing to meet brizzy ppl halfway. Cheers
zzz
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 5:02 pm    Post subject: Re: RIMS!!!! - THE LOW DOWN Reply with quote

how much for a set of 15" or 14"
S N 3 A K Y
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 10:01 pm    Post subject: Re: RIMS & G180 Reply with quote

I'll definately grab the 15'X7's if you still have them in hand on Thu/Fri.
Is the going price still $70 ? It was the only detail you left out of your post.
Last time i was in at Ashmore Bargain Spares (the one about 200m up Kamaholtz Crt on the right), they had a normal looking TE/TF, when i popped the hood i found it had a G180 powering it. I couldn't find any visible signs of rust on the block, so it seemed like it was crack-free.
The staff were unsure of it's history and weren't even aware that it had an 1800. They quoted me $100 for the engine and said that a deal would be worked out if i wanted any of the ancillaries off it.
So, if you're after an 1800 that needs a rebuild they may still have it.

S N 3 A K Y
FLYINLoW
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 1:47 am    Post subject: Re: RIMS & G180 Reply with quote

yeah how much for the rims 15 x 7 ?

ill pick em up if there a good price
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: