HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Need some suggestions...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jimmy_TEPanVan
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 2:27 pm    Post subject: Need some suggestions... Reply with quote

Well, the panel shop called about 5 minutes ago, ITS ALIVE!!! ALIVE!!!! MUAHaHAHhA hehehe sorry, all the rust from my little baby has been completely removed and she is now at bare metal. What colour should I paint her? its a TE PanVan, i got til tomorrow to decide while they prep it. I want a fairly dark colour coz i am getting some airbrushing done down the side. The airbrushing is white so I want a good background for it, i was thinking really dark ass purple, money isnt a factor either so go to town pick whatever colours you can come up with I get it all wholesale Very Happy Cheers
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 2:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Need some suggestions... Reply with quote

coke/cherry black

black but where the sun hits it and along the boddy lines its a DEEEEEP cheery red

sweet colour
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 2:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Need some suggestions... Reply with quote

Thanks man that is exactly what im lookin for HAHAHAHAHA the rest of you guys dont bother we HAVE A WINNER!!!! Thanks man it will suit my car perfectly, and I know the exact colour your talking aout i was tossin up that or the exact same with lightning blue through it but I think ill go the red..... Very Happy Cheers, Ill have some pics and my own website up soon so ill keep yas all posted
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 3:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Need some suggestions... Reply with quote

I WIN !! I WIN!!
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 6:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Need some suggestions... Reply with quote

"No Ralph, you didnt win...your failing english"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: