HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

2.3 carb motor help...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
killagem
rice boy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 7:24 pm    Post subject: 2.3 carb motor help... Reply with quote

i have just bought a 2.3l petrol carb motor out of a rodeo, need to know does the gemini flywheel fit the motor? does the gemini starter motor fit? anyone know the answer to my questions please let me know

thanks guys
rod
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2003 9:56 pm    Post subject: Re: 2.3 carb motor help... Reply with quote

just curious...
how much and where did u get this from??

gee's i wonder how much betta it will go compared too the G200
maDGeMvAN
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 12:19 am    Post subject: Re: 2.3 carb motor help... Reply with quote

I doubt the gemini flywheel will fit. Try a holden shuttle flywheel (4zc1/4zb1). The gemini starter motor fits but it will crank over a few times before it will fire. Forgotten the reason why. With the rodeo starter it will crank normally.

Cheers.
killagem
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:59 pm    Post subject: Re: 2.3 carb motor help... Reply with quote

i got it for 500 with a rodeo flywheel and clutch its missing a alternator, starter motor and dizzy tho so i have to hunt around for the dizzy and i might try my starter and alt...
it looks like a lil bit of a mess to so it might take some work b4 it hits the road....

i read that it has about 81kw and a g200 is around the 60kw mark
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: