HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

wagon locks?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yellowagon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 9:14 pm    Post subject: wagon locks? Reply with quote

my boot lock for my td wagon doesnt lock, is there any other kind of reliable lock that people have used before on wagons? do solex make any that work?
cheers
mattmillz
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 3:03 am    Post subject: Re: wagon locks? Reply with quote

yeah i have a td wagon as well, used a solex 2 door lock kit. then after a while of being able to open the back with a screw driver. I welded and bogged up the left hand key lock hole and put it on the back.

One advantage these solex locks have is that u can't use a normal screw driver to get in. I know, as I locked myself out 2 weeks after and had to take the middle popout windows apart to get in.(where is a druggy car thief when u need one?)

BUT make sure u get one of the right model and have alot of time to fiddle, took me awhile to install first time.

Now I have just bought a $30 4 door central locking soleniod kit I will mod to fit the back and two fronts.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: