HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

adelaide cruz flyer????
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gemi 287
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 4:54 pm    Post subject: adelaide cruz flyer???? Reply with quote

where can i find the flyer for the cruz on aug 3rd?
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 5:37 pm    Post subject: Re: adelaide cruz flyer???? Reply with quote

here it is posted to you for the second time...

http://www.geocities.com/saisuzuclub/
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 6:11 pm    Post subject: Re: adelaide cruz flyer???? Reply with quote

What are u still messagin on here for i thought u hung up your stockings hehe
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 7:23 pm    Post subject: Re: adelaide cruz flyer???? Reply with quote

just helping out coz at this rate there will be like 5 gems there at this rate...
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2003 1:00 pm    Post subject: Re: adelaide cruz flyer???? Reply with quote

i didnt know you 'made' the cruises an made all gems come
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2003 3:09 pm    Post subject: Re: adelaide cruz flyer???? Reply with quote

oohhh sorry "im the coolest coz i have a nice gem now"

sorry i ever sold that to you, uve done nothing but bitch at me on this forum ever since, thanks MATE!
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 12:47 pm    Post subject: Re: adelaide cruz flyer???? Reply with quote

If your sorry you sold it, Why did you buy a bluebird?

The Gem goes faster anyway, Remember the time i dragged you with matt driving??
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 12:50 pm    Post subject: Re: adelaide cruz flyer???? Reply with quote

"with matt driving" u think he was thrashing my car?? it never went past 5500 rpm twit

ur an asshole hones, i dont know why u hate me all of a sudden, what did i do to you?? huh??
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 12:56 pm    Post subject: Re: adelaide cruz flyer???? Reply with quote

I'm an asshole????
Take a good look at yourself and think hard....
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 1:06 pm    Post subject: Re: adelaide cruz flyer???? Reply with quote

hmm come on hones why u hostile with me, gimme a reason, and dont say its coz i called u an asshole on here coz u were making nasty comments toward me before that, i wanna know why u hate me?? what did i do??
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 1:17 pm    Post subject: Re: adelaide cruz flyer???? Reply with quote

Well theres no use bringing up the past, but you seem to have a attitude towards me
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 1:23 pm    Post subject: Re: adelaide cruz flyer???? Reply with quote

nice copout, u have given no reason at all. i could say the same about u mate.

since you cant gimme a reason dont worry about it. just leave me alone and dont give me shit anymore, and i'll do the same.
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 3:09 pm    Post subject: Re: adelaide cruz flyer???? Reply with quote

Im not angry at you and i dont hate you...but you think you are god on this website... For example: You dont make cars come to the cruise...
Like you say ur hanging up the boots.. in a forum thats for cruising
You constantly want to have the most posts
You showed me what you do to get all the leading posts.. by clicking 'back' and 'reply'
'back' and 'reply''back' and 'reply''back' and 'reply''back' and 'reply''back' and 'reply''back' and 'reply''back' and 'reply''back' and 'reply''back' and 'reply''back' and 'reply''back' and 'reply''back' and 'reply''back' and 'reply''back' and 'reply'
I dont hate you but you shit me and others by thinking you are god on this website.
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 3:20 pm    Post subject: Re: adelaide cruz flyer???? Reply with quote

ok another post to the count for me here.

and u think u are the local law inforcement, like you are the peoples voice ur sounding like a fuckin know all, so actually u are now trying to be god, if my behaviour was so bad then adam would have banned me. ( i have a 100% clean record, never been banned unlike yourself)

clarification:

i said i was hanging up the boots in the cruise section coz it was a CRUISE COMMITTEE that i was involved in.

i never said i made cars come on the cruise, but in a way i did, as i was part of a committee that organised them, AND i used to deliver the flyers to Gemispares (Official Gemini Club Reps), i also did a cruise through marion every thursday night off my own back to hand out as many flyers and stickers(for adam) as possible.

oh and dont blame me again for "turning this site to shit" coz even matt and a few others have stated it was the introduction of YOU into this website when it turned to shit, you couldnt even write a serious description of your car that was posted up on the site. you influenced others and if ya cant beat em' join em!!!!

in closing, no i am not god, nor do i want to be, but im a member so i have a right to post what i want whenever i want, if there is a problem adam will ban me.

cheers,
kev
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 3:29 pm    Post subject: BOYS!! FOR FU$K SAKE!! Reply with quote

http://groups.msn.com/nismogemini/photosofintrest.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=7
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: