HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

fuckit
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hypaTG
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 2:04 pm    Post subject: fuckit Reply with quote

I was at work last night trying to earn a few bucks to go on holidays at the end of the year and i fuckin go out the back at about 10:30pm and some prick has broken my window. glass everywhere, the face off my cd player gone, mobile gone, cd's gone. a girl from work was out the back when it happened but she thought it was just somebody going to their car to go home, but then the alarm went off and the guy grabbed what he could and bolted.
Im so fucking sick of jealous wankers who don't want to work their arse off to be able to afford nice things so they just take the easy way out and steal everybody else's stuff.
Im just happy that they didnt key the car or steal more stuff than they did...
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 2:15 pm    Post subject: Re: fuckit Reply with quote

sorry to hear man, makes you wonder!

what the fuck are they gonna do with a face off a cd player?? after all that they'll only throw it away, it aint much good without the unit!!

comiserations,
kev
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 2:18 pm    Post subject: Re: fuckit Reply with quote

thanks mate,
fucked if i know what they'll do with just a face, probably took it just to piss me off because they couldn't steal much else apart from that. Im starting to get used to this kinda thing actually. Its only the 3rd time somebody has broken in in about 18 months. there's been a few other attempts but people have only managed to get in 3 times... so far...
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 2:22 pm    Post subject: Re: fuckit Reply with quote

some of us are just unlucky, man sounds like u need a full monitired camera installed in there!!
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: fuckit Reply with quote

bloody oath! i would so love to find out who did it and go and pay them a little visit. u ever had anyone do shit to your car?
TGNVD247
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 2:31 pm    Post subject: Re: fuckit Reply with quote

maybe they have the unit already, ei. (stolen from another car,but this person took the face off)so all they really need is a face i spose??
bad luck 2 ya n e way!
i had my gem broken in2 not long ago and they only took money,no speakers or cd player, ohh and a few burnt cd's thats about it...
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 2:33 pm    Post subject: Re: fuckit Reply with quote

nah ive been one of the lucky ones *touch wood* that hasnt had anything done!
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 2:35 pm    Post subject: Re: fuckit Reply with quote

i spose that is possible. i've had just the face stolen twice so far, the whole head unit has only been stolen once.
to start off with i had my 6x9s in spacers on a standard parcel shelf and they got ripped straight out so then i made an mdf shelf and flush mounted the 6x9's in that and bolted it to the chassis. no bitch is gonna steal those babies.
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 3:05 pm    Post subject: Re: fuckit Reply with quote

to my knowledge the faces dont work on other identical units, theyre coded...
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 3:15 pm    Post subject: Re: fuckit Reply with quote

nah they do, with pioneer ones anyway. i got a deh2350 and my face worked on a mates deh1350, and theyre even completely different units
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 3:23 pm    Post subject: Re: fuckit Reply with quote

no offence pioneer owners, but thats pioneer for ya!!

even the old xplod's were coded! and they were cheap and nasty!
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 3:42 pm    Post subject: Re: fuckit Reply with quote

i have/had an alpine head unit, i dunno if they are coded or not, but they sound fkn awesome.
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 3:45 pm    Post subject: Re: fuckit Reply with quote

which model was it??

mine is the CDA-7893R
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 3:48 pm    Post subject: Re: fuckit Reply with quote

The bastards flogged my stereo face as well, but couldnt get the head unit out.
I think we need the undercar flamethrower alarm installed!
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 3:50 pm    Post subject: Re: fuckit Reply with quote

a standard feature of a security system in South Africa...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: