HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Got My First Gemi!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DOHC_TF
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2003 1:26 am    Post subject: Got My First Gemi!! Reply with quote

I brought my first gemi today!!
Its a TF with a 2Ltr DOHC, Piazza 5 Speed gearbox with remote shifter, Lowered with king springs, Polished Camira rims (will be replaced with 16's or 17's wen i can afford it) SLX Seats and Dash, Spitfire Temp and oil pressure gauge and it also came with another DOHC in pieces. Now i just have to wait till i get my license so i can see how hard it goes!!

BTW: I was wondering if anyone could tell me the difference between the piazza gearbox and the Gemini gearbox (Besides the different Bell Housing)

any info would be much appreciated

cheers
SAM 180
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2003 6:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Got My First Gemi!! Reply with quote

fuck man for a first car youve done well for yourself, how much did that set you back??? not sure bout the gearboxes though sorry man...
Soop
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2003 3:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Got My First Gemi!! Reply with quote

Piazza Gearbox ?

Are you sure its not a DOHC gearbox ? The dohc gearbox has the starter motor on ther left and has a chunkier gear selector.

It may be similar to the gemini desiel box I think.
DOHC_TF
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2003 10:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Got My First Gemi!! Reply with quote

Yer wat i meant to say was wats tha difference between tha DOHC 5spd and tha gemmi 5spd.

It cost me $2,700 (i forgot to mention it has a HQ 6cyl Radiator and a section that is removable from tha radiator support panel so tha engine and gearbox can come out together)

BTW: Its my first gemi but not my first car, i also own a genuine Hk GTS 327 Bathurst Monaro.

cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: