HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

carbi problems

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BADGEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2003 10:53 pm    Post subject: carbi problems Reply with quote

ey guys, im just about to put my gem back on the road and I have a webber carbi, i dunno what brand it is, but its made in italy.

I wanna put the stock carbi back on but will i lose much power? its only a single webber and its on a 1.6

Reason being cos every1 tells me there a bitch to tune and so on.
I was thinking about putting the stock 1 back on, but i need to know if U can modify the stock 1? and get more power out of it?

im from melbourne.
any got ideas or places that can help me out?
thanks guys
gemicrusier
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 12:01 am    Post subject: Re: carbi problems Reply with quote

keep the webber there easy to tune dont worry about it heaps better then your standard one.
PROJECT_MADGEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 5:26 am    Post subject: Re: carbi problems Reply with quote

webers are easy to tune as long as they have the proper internals (booster venturis, emulsion tube, metering jets etc.). The stock gemini can be modified easily but if you are after the cheap option, stick with what you've got cos its already there.
P.S. find out what carby it is and i can help you more.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: