HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

heater prob

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
peanut buttered
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 11:40 pm    Post subject: heater prob Reply with quote

My heater won't work and this is because my engine is struggling to reach operating temperature as the temperature needle is always below half way or worse. Even after 1 hour driving the car still wants to stall from being cold. I checked the thermostat and poured hot water on it and it opened then closed so it seems to be working. It seems like it is allowing the water to pass through all the time. When I’m driving in the suburbs it gets to just half way; however, when I put the heater on or driving on the freeway it drops right down. Could the problem be as simple as the thermostat was put in the wrong way??

Peanuts man
Josh
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 10:24 pm    Post subject: Re: heater prob Reply with quote

Gemini heaters are gay for starters. If your isnt new then it's almost garenteed that it is clogged up
sime
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 4:24 am    Post subject: Re: heater prob Reply with quote

Radiator flush and lots off it to unclog that blocked heater core.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: