HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Perth Coastals Write up

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Germini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 10:39 pm    Post subject: Perth Coastals Write up Reply with quote

Where do I begin? How bout monday? All through the week it had been raining, and knowing my heater didnt work, and the way Aaron drives, I was worried that Saturdays weather was going to be just as bad. Thankfully Saturday bought with it a lovely day, clear skies, and not too cold.
After getting out there, everyone started rocking up early, which was great. After a quick photo shoot and some confused glances by passers-by, we were off. Every stop was made quickly and safely while sticking to the limits. A lil fun before we left Scarborough was in order, and was also had, but the auto just couldnt spin my 16's Sad. Thanks to all who held the arse up any way. Two cars left at that stage and the rest of us got to Trigg without any worries for the final regroup, with some burnouts and more photos to wrap it up.
Hopefully I'll get the pics online for everyone soon.
A big thank you to MAZGEM and GEMINICE for joining us, hope you enjoyed it, and hope to see you at the next one. Also thank you to all other who rocked up, and once again, hope you enjoyed it and hope to see you on the next one. Also thankyou to Phill and Aaron for bringing cameras, and Dave for providing some hotgemini stickers.
Any ideas for the next cruise? Let me know. I'll do up a map for a monthly/bi-monthly cruise to get some frequent stuff going. And for those who can get to the burnout pad, we'll have to go out there one night as we did on the night cruise.

The first cruise was in September last year, with one gemini and three other cars, 9 months later and we had 9 Gemini's. It's great to see so much support and interest, lets hope it keeps growing.
Post a response on how you thought it went, good or bad, it will help make the next one better.
Halcyon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 12:26 am    Post subject: Re: Perth Coastals Write up Reply with quote

Yes i though the cruise was good fun nice day cool people and nice cars. It would be good to get regular meetings or cruises even starting a gemini club of our own. Hope there is another one soon there are some people i have spoken too who are interested in the next cruise!!
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 12:46 am    Post subject: Re: Perth Coastals Write up Reply with quote

yeap a mate is interested but i may not be i have some things to do on the coupe which btw is due to race on the 26th 27th adam maybe organise a quicky to wanneroo?
0lly666
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 3:10 am    Post subject: Re: Perth Coastals Write up Reply with quote

im up for a quicky to wanneroo its only 5 mins from my place every one can meet at my joint cause i hate my neighbours and theres ample parking and burnouts at scarbourgh and trigg where provided by myself and my mate joey. heheh later that nite i got done by the pigs for doin doughs but shit happens and i didnt get a yellow sticker( suck shit adam Smile and joey got done on sunday for doin doughs around the roundabout at scabs and then running a red light and resisting arrest hehe stupid fucker. othere than that it was a good cruise and i may have found a few more gems including "fanta C" for the next cruise so make it soon
0lly666
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 3:32 am    Post subject: oi dipshit Reply with quote

adam and any one else thats interested check on my page i made. ( i got very bored and the hand well yeah....) its got a couple of pics of the cruise and the COLT ! and my engine bay till ron can be bothered adding a few more pics
www.geocities.com/big_red_666_2003/ollys_random_homepage.html
i know its a mouthfull but shit happens just look at it fuck yas
Josh
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 9:38 pm    Post subject: Re: oi dipshit Reply with quote

Ya site isnt working so umm get it working so i can see these pics
0lly666
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 10:12 pm    Post subject: Re: oi dipshit Reply with quote

it works for me *shrug*
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 10:33 pm    Post subject: Re: oi dipshit Reply with quote

thats homo poopie licker it dont work fuck yas!!!

Very Happy
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 12:59 am    Post subject: Re: oi dipshit Reply with quote

try this
http://www.geocities.com/big_red_666_2003/ollys_random_homepage.html
Cammo79TE
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 1:07 am    Post subject: UP THE COLT Reply with quote

nice colt, i used to own one, theyre pretty fun to drive. yours got hte power/economy shifter?
0lly666
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 1:14 am    Post subject: Re: UP THE COLT Reply with quote

lol nah
just a crappy 3 speed auto that doesnt like changing out of first on any day
and an alternator that doesnt like charging the battery
makes it a cunt to start but we manage. heheh
i got shit loads more pics of that thing and video clips of it getting air born over a limestone ramp (bout 3 feet in the air)
goons hired goons
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 7:14 pm    Post subject: Re: oi dipshit Reply with quote

thats a sick looking colt, does the wing do much for aerodynamics?
Germini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 12:28 am    Post subject: Re: oi dipshit Reply with quote

oi dipshit
when u have a small picture and a link on it, it should go to a BIG FUCKING PICTURE so i can save it and put it as my mufafukin background.
and put the rest of the pics up dammmmmmmmmmmit
0lly666
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 3:05 am    Post subject: Re: oi dipshit Reply with quote

oi dipshit
its geocities it would only let me put 6 pics up and that took me a fuckin hour.
and i dont know how to link it to make it bigger
im not a computer nerd like you adam Razz
and nah the wing doesnt do much for aerodynamics other than slow us down even though the bucket of crap tops out at 120km/h. the wings from a nissan silvia $150. its the most expensive thing on the colt. but we didnt pay that much for it heheh Smile
Germini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 12:45 am    Post subject: Caostals Pics Online Reply with quote

www.geocities.com/bloodstane has 5 pics from the coastals cruise, more to come, as well as auto salon cruise pics from last november.
enjoi y'all.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: