HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

te/tf

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SirGem

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 1:17 am    Post subject: te/tf Reply with quote

gday..
can someone please tell me the difference between the TE and the TF gem. im 15 and i ahve a TE gem and it confuses the shit outta me wen i see a TF gem.
BOB the chicken
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 1:58 am    Post subject: Re: te/tf Reply with quote

the front lights are different, the dash is the older style dash from the earlier models, but the body retains the same shape as the later gems. also the later gems had the pollution crap on the engine (air pump and the likes) theres probably more but i cant remember
CrAzY
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 3:03 am    Post subject: Re: te/tf Reply with quote

they have the same basic shell, the tail lights are different, grill, headlights, quarters (te's have a blinker in the side, tf's and tg's dont) the dash, and centerconsole, bumpers,
Wagonslut
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 1:13 pm    Post subject: Re: te/tf Reply with quote

if ur te has square/rectangle headlights, they are actual the same as tf headlights(base model te's had round lights)
zep
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 6:31 pm    Post subject: Re: te/tf Reply with quote

check www.holdenhistory.com they seem to have a pretty good range of info on each model.
SirGem

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 1:26 am    Post subject: Re: te/tf Reply with quote

yeh my gem is the one with the headlights that are pushed in...infact it is exactly the same as 'JNRGMH' only it is midnight blue
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: