HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

parts galore 4 sale QLD

View previous topic :: View next topic  
elky
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 12:19 am    Post subject: parts galore 4 sale QLD Reply with quote

got heaps of stuff: wrecking tg sedan (mint except had front hit bent chassis rails) te sedan and a td wagon. Also i have a very clean slx te sedan ready for rego, it is white in colour, manual 4 speed and a stock 1600. the clutch is rooted bit i will be replacing that. lookin for $1500 for it.
parts wise> brand new te guards (still in box) brand new late model front apron, mint tg guards, import plastic bumpers (zzz style) good chrome bumpers, td/te/tg grilles
crack free early and late dashes, diffs of all models, locked diff, piazza lsd disc brake diff, wagon glass and doors/handles/fuel flaps, coupe glass/panels/fuel flaps, tg/tf/te/tx headlights and tailights, exhuasts, motors, 5 speeds and heaps heaps more. come up this weekend and have a look, must get rid of stuff! sunshine coast 0754500881 0419021757 sms, ring or email for more info! can cod as well!
cheers
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 12:37 am    Post subject: Re: parts galore 4 sale QLD Reply with quote

If ya got a set of extractors, how much for em and how much to cod to Adelaide?

Cheers,
Pavlos.
logem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 2:21 am    Post subject: Re: parts galore 4 sale QLD Reply with quote

i need tg bumpers! wagon tailgate, wagon doors no rust and straight
Pervert
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 2:35 am    Post subject: Re: parts galore 4 sale QLD Reply with quote

hey man, ok i know u've had this piazza lsd for agesss now. Just quickly how much u want for it and i'm in melb so will need to freight it down if i decide to get it. If u could can ya tell me just briefly what is involved or needed to fit this to my gemini? I've only got a stock 1600 so wont be useful on my car just yet, but ive got a g200 plannin to efi so i just need to know about this lsd.
cheers dude.
elky
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 9:36 pm    Post subject: Re: parts galore 4 sale QLD Reply with quote

u have mail
elky
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 9:54 pm    Post subject: Re: parts galore 4 sale QLD Reply with quote

yoi want $500 for it (cost me way more than that) it is in good nick with =
vented rotors and calipers. to fit it to a gem the width is ok if u use =
front drive offset rims, but it does not have a torque tube so u need to =
mount the plates to the gem. (comes with all attachments) also the =
control arms need to be changed to gem.
cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: