HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Panelvan 4 Sale --(James)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
old forum
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2001 3:31 am    Post subject: Panelvan 4 Sale --(James) Reply with quote

hey
My cousin is selling his panelvan he has used it for work.. so Its Bit scratched up on the outside.. Its Got a G200 with a Weber.. 15" Wheels (not sure what ones Maybe Simmons something like that) Good rubber on them. Injection Manifold and Computer comes with it aswell if u wanna do an EFI'ed G200 :)

$3000ono

Ps. If you are interested email me and Ill get the phone number to ya.. In Canberra
Tez

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 11:29 am    Post subject: Re: Panelvan 4 Sale --(James) Reply with quote

hi my Name is Tareena and my partner is looking for a gemini panelvan, i was wondering what model is it and what condition it is in please, thankyou.
Tez

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 11:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Panelvan 4 Sale --(James) Reply with quote

i am interestead in the car you are selling but Im not gonna wait forever for a reply i have already sent you a message. Lyndon 0405370027
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Old Forum All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: