HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

attn: crazyndisturbed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
logem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 11:26 pm    Post subject: attn: crazyndisturbed Reply with quote

yeah i did buy michelles tg but its gone now!! i got the engine and gearbox and a few pieces and shit out of it for my panelvan and then pretty much gave the body away to a mate !! i always see you driving around spar and shit i am always in the mat black gemini!! yeah i have noticed a hole heap of gems getting around here lately ay!! yeah we will have to met up once my gem is painted and on the road
!!HOPEFULLY SHOULDN"T BE LONG NOW !!
CrAzY
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 11:31 pm    Post subject: Re: attn: crazyndisturbed Reply with quote

yea mad shit, im always over at spar cos i work at the domino's in there, n i see u guys all the time, hopefully ur gem will be ready for the next cruise.

i looked at michelle's gem, but it was too scary for me, that rust ay, and my mechanic recond the engine needed a rebuild, so yea i passed on it, but my gem will be comin off the road shortly for a "tidy up" so i'll be driving a green auto tg with kermit painted on the bonnet, and a green frog in the rear window. but atleast i will be able to do the stuff i want to with my gem, even though i dont think its worth fucking with, i love it too much to let it go, so im gunna buy my dads one and drive that till mines finished and then put it on the road and fuck the otherone off.

we'll deffinatly have to catch up sometime man, i would love to have a look at the mat black gem.

matt
logem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 11:42 pm    Post subject: Re: attn: crazyndisturbed Reply with quote

yeah man he will show you nothing much to look at but its just stocko getting new white interia sooon hopefully once he pays off 4000 to his perants and shit!! yeh nah the motor is fine ! i had it looked over and shit b4 i put it in my van it was fine but the bad thing of mine is in 6 months after its on the road i taking it back of to make it a bit quicker and nicer Wink!
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 11:49 am    Post subject: Re: attn: crazyndisturbed Reply with quote

hey matt im dying to see your old mans gemini. stop drivng yours to work so i can c it when i go past hahah. ahhh so logem is the black gemini driver. my old man always see's u driving around and says to me u seen that black gemini getting around i c it everywhere hahahha
logem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 12:45 pm    Post subject: Re: attn: crazyndisturbed Reply with quote

nah my mate is the driver of that gem

i always with him but!
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 1:50 pm    Post subject: Re: attn: crazyndisturbed Reply with quote

trust me u dont wanna see the green gem. its like 2000 times brighter than the sun Very Happy heheh
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 5:48 pm    Post subject: Re: attn: crazyndisturbed Reply with quote

hahahah yea its fucken bright, i should be driving it more soon, prolly buying it to drive while my gems off the road, so u'll see it, stupid piece of shit, and it will prolly be at the cruise too, workin on the fliers right now
FLYINLoW
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 6:00 pm    Post subject: Re: attn: crazyndisturbed Reply with quote

my bros sedan is similar colour gene
matt i think you were lookin at it out front of my house couple of nights ago. ?
CrAzY
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 6:11 pm    Post subject: Re: attn: crazyndisturbed Reply with quote

ummm....i prolly was if i seen it i would have been. lol, i see the things everywhere, they're like an addiction u cant get rid off, oh n if ne one else wants to do the flier they are most welcome too, just do the usual shit, with the date of 9 of august and put my number as contact, matt: 0408 128 504, um just too lazy to do the flier right now.

matt
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 12:56 am    Post subject: Re: attn: crazyndisturbed Reply with quote

hey was probly trying to look through the window to c your brothers girlfriend Smile hahahhah. gems are an addiction ive nearly had so many crashes becasue ice been lookin at gems
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: