HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

read urgent northside brissy ppl

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
greg j
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 1:56 pm    Post subject: read urgent northside brissy ppl Reply with quote

this could be utter bullshit, but i have heard through a mate of a mate who works for qld transport, that this thursday nite the cops and qld transport are shutting off aspley maccas and its not to throw a barmitsfa Smile just thought that i'd give everyone some early warning.

keep on truckin, greg.
FLYINLoW
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 2:27 pm    Post subject: Re: read urgent northside brissy ppl Reply with quote

yea it was gonna happen sooner or later
zzz
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 2:28 pm    Post subject: Re: read urgent northside brissy ppl Reply with quote

where have you been hiding
lowride_tf
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 2:42 pm    Post subject: Re: read urgent northside brissy ppl Reply with quote

thanks greg looks like i am not going to aspley maccas thursday night
keep us posted

cya

troy
Gemmy
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 4:28 pm    Post subject: Re: read urgent northside brissy ppl Reply with quote

I would have thought that there would be a logical solution.

1. Ensure that the car you drive is roadworthy.
2. Ensure that you know the exact law about all of your mods.
3. At least buy a soft serve from maccas giving you very good reason to be in the car park, or from one of the other shops next door.

Keep to them and they can't really do a hell of a lot. They wanna book you, this way you have a defense. There was NOTHING wrong with the car, there was nothing illegal about the mods and your patronage at an establishment on the property warrants your being there.

Sounds simple to me really.
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 4:49 pm    Post subject: Re: read urgent northside brissy ppl Reply with quote

they can defect a brand new commonwhore. so im SURE they can defect a road worthy gemini for something.

if they got no sex and are in a tantty mood they will defect u for something. trust me they will find something
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 4:52 pm    Post subject: Re: read urgent northside brissy ppl Reply with quote

or:

get a life and stop hanging around maccas like "hardcore schoolkids"
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 5:38 pm    Post subject: CROSSDRILLED DOOR HANDLES!! Reply with quote

Will pass a defect notice,

I know,

Maccas rocks, Triple Quarter Pounders, wohoo,

Its mainly the pissheads that go there,
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 7:11 pm    Post subject: Re: CROSSDRILLED SLUT MONKEYS!! Reply with quote

damn pissheads
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 8:59 pm    Post subject: Re: read urgent northside brissy ppl Reply with quote

And whew can you get double quarter pounders in QLD. I miss them. I also miss the triple cheese burgers.

When I went to Narrabri recently I stopped at Maccas @ Goondiwindi. As far as I am aware that is the closest place to me that sells double quarter pounders. That is three hours away.

I spose another option is to find somewhere else to 'hang out'. Too logical.

As for defecting a brand new commodore. I smell court time.
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 12:48 pm    Post subject: Re: read urgent northside brissy ppl Reply with quote

u still can get em.
i got a double qtr meal last week, carlos (blueTC) had a tripple about 2 weeks ago at aspley
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 1:22 pm    Post subject: Re: read urgent northside brissy ppl Reply with quote

yeah my mate (who i told not to go down there) went thru aspley and got done for machinery's right down to a small oil leak in the engine bay. silly boy. and that was a tidy rwc car too.
GemmyAtWork
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 2:34 pm    Post subject: Re: read urgent northside brissy ppl Reply with quote

Albany Creek Road Aspley 10.01pm radar got me :'( And I wasnt even 'loitering' in the area.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: