HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

WANTED: 14" Camira Mags

View previous topic :: View next topic  
green_gem
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 1:48 pm    Post subject: WANTED: 14" Camira Mags Reply with quote

If you have some polished 14" Camira mags they are willing to sell, reply to this message
airbrusha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 9:09 pm    Post subject: Re: WANTED: 14" Camira Mags Reply with quote

i've gotta set. Polished, no tyres, some minor scratches though. Hows $80 +courier fees sound?
green_gem
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 10:04 pm    Post subject: Re: WANTED: 14" Camira Mags Reply with quote

do you have a pic of them that you could send me? if you do send it to brycewatts@hotmail.com
cheers
green_gem
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 10:14 pm    Post subject: Re: WANTED: 14" Camira Mags Reply with quote

also are they the SL/E mags? like the ones on the car in this site:

http://www.hotgemini.com/cgi-bin/gallery2.cgi?action=sv&vid=390
SUPALJ
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 10:59 pm    Post subject: Re: WANTED: 14" Camira Mags Reply with quote

Hey dude Im in S.A and have a set with new tyres for sale $200 2 brand new Kumho powermax 2 80% Dunlop monzas some scratches as well but pretty good cond. Can send pics. I only have the 3 centre caps for them. There is at least $160 worth of tyres on them as the Kumhos cost $85 each. You can call me on 0408281051 ask for corey if interested may even be able to arrange meeting at berri or elsewhere for you to take possesion.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: