HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Perth Coastals - Whose Coming?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Germini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 9:41 pm    Post subject: Perth Coastals - Whose Coming? Reply with quote

Just hopin i can get everyone to put a msg up sayin theyre comin so as to get an idea of the numbers.
And if anyones got a digi cam, can u bring it along.
Cheers
0lly666
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 12:41 am    Post subject: Re: Perth Coastals - Whose Coming? Reply with quote

its me aaron. im comin if my bitch is back on the road in time. erin mite be cruisin with me as well >Smile ill be bring my digi camera and laptop. still no word on the rota gemi yet he cant decide if he wants to let his girl drive or not. and how the hell do i get to coogee beach ?
0lly666
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 12:46 am    Post subject: Re: Perth Coastals - Whose Coming? Reply with quote

i just read some other msgs and a cop friendly map ? if i get another yellow licker adam i is gonna be pissed and safe driving ? its gonna be pissin down with rain >Very Happy use your imagination
UaniAndGeMini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Perth Coastals - Whose Coming? Reply with quote

yep i'll be there....never been on any cruise...got a new gem so definatley seeyas all there....
PhilC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 5:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Perth Coastals - Whose Coming? Reply with quote

i'll be there and i'll see if i can bring my mates digital camera as well
Germini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 10:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Perth Coastals - Whose Coming? Reply with quote

Aaron, to find coogee beach, you have two options: 1: Get a frikken map book. 2: Come to my joint first and follow me...
And yes, chances are there'll be cops somewhere along the line, so thats why we gotta take it easy. But yes, shit can happen.
UaniAndGeMini, Havent even heard of you, but it'll be great to have you along. Cyas there.
Halcyon
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 10:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Perth Coastals - Whose Coming? Reply with quote

I will be there as well in the evilgem!!!!!
2wild4u355
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 11:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Perth Coastals - Whose Coming? Reply with quote

yeah i should be there in the wag
0lly666
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 2:34 am    Post subject: Re: Perth Coastals - Whose Coming? Reply with quote

loox like im getting a map book.
and ive almost finished putting my whore back together
all i gotta do is put the head on AGAIN
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 5:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Perth Coastals - Whose Coming? Reply with quote

i should be there aswell with the gemini.
9eMeNt3d

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 12:25 am    Post subject: Re: Perth Coastals - Whose Coming? Reply with quote

ill be there keep me informed
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 12:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Perth Coastals - Whose Coming? Reply with quote

DEMENTED??
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 12:06 am    Post subject: Re: Perth Coastals - Whose Coming? Reply with quote

hey there peoples was wondering if i could join ur cruise or more like when is the cruise cause i love gemis and loved going for cruises with other gemi lovers was dissapointed when the old club i was with stopped running cruises.

oh yeh got a digi video cam pls digi cam if needed

seeya
TXcoupe
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 5:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Perth Coastals - Whose Coming? Reply with quote

i hvae stickers will be handing them out at the cruise.
DOHC Pano
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2003 6:15 pm    Post subject: TXcoupe Reply with quote

How much you want for the rims? Cause i'm gonna need them for a bit. Don't need tires on them cause i'm just gonna put them on to thrash around an then leave them on when i paint it. Whats goin on with the cruise.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: