HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

*FS: Immaculate, Showroom Condition Piazza Turbo*

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ViNcEnXo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 1:43 am    Post subject: *FS: Immaculate, Showroom Condition Piazza Turbo* Reply with quote

Hi guys,

The car is a 87 Holden Piazza Turbo. Has a genuine 100,000 k's. It's an original one owner, the guy who purchased it 15 years ago still owns it. (I am selling it for him). The car has the revised suspension setup. The car has full service history.

Standard features are 2.0L Turbo Intercooled engine.
Power windows,
Climate Control
Power mirrors
RWD LSD
Power Steering
4 wheel disc brakes

Car is white, auto, immaculate, garaged it's whole life, it's like brand new. The only things wrong with the car are the tinting is bubbling, and there is a crack in the centre console behind the handbrake, apart from that, the car is perfect. The spare tyre or jack have never been used. The car is like brand new.

Asking Price $5,500 open to negotiation. This is one of those really rare finds and a cheap price for an immaculate car.

...don't let the auto part put you off, she still lays rubber when shifting into second.

To contact me, reply here, PM me or email me at paul@bretts.com.au

Cheers
Paul
Gem_A9R
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 11:49 am    Post subject: Re: *FS: Immaculate, Showroom Condition Piazza Turbo* Reply with quote

What State or Territory is the Car in?
I'm actually after a Piazza and this has fallen into my Lap? And is it 3spd or 4spd Auto?
Sorry About all the Questions.
TOYPSI

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 3:01 pm    Post subject: Re: *FS: Immaculate, Showroom Condition Piazza Turbo* Reply with quote

hi how u going. im replying about the piazza you are after. i actually own a very clean white holden piazza which i am actually the first owner from brand new. it has the full electrics and some modifications. it has a new motor with cam head work and fresh bottom end. the turbo is also new off a sti subaru and is hi flowed. it has many other mods and the car is in near new condition. if you are interested i am selling it. my phone number is 0412869409. or email: apt.design@optusnet.com.au
ViNcEnXo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 6:42 pm    Post subject: Re: *FS: Immaculate, Showroom Condition Piazza Turbo* Reply with quote

Car is in Brisbane. I believe it's a 4sp with overdrive.

Cheers
Paul
ViNcEnXo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 6:42 pm    Post subject: Re: *FS: Immaculate, Showroom Condition Piazza Turbo* Reply with quote

Thread hi jacker!!!!
ViNcEnXo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 8:42 pm    Post subject: Re: *FS: Immaculate, Showroom Condition Piazza Turbo* Reply with quote

You will not find a piazza in better condition. It is soo immaculate you expect it to still have the new car smell. You'd be hard pressed to find a better car for the price let alone another piazza as good as this in any price range.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: