HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

FS: 5speed and rollcage

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jims
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 2:25 am    Post subject: FS: 5speed and rollcage Reply with quote

Rebuilt 5 speed, excellent condition $170 ono
Bond alloy cage, 6point but can also be used as a rear half if you don't bolt-up the front, $250 negotiable.
Velo Milano one piece race seats, $650 pair

Also still wrecking TX sedan, all panels, all lights, chrome right and left mirrors, glass, standard height Pedders heavy duty springs, etc
call 0408 417 407, in Sydney,
Jim.
bad_gemini82
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 2:26 pm    Post subject: Re: FS: 5speed and rollcage Reply with quote

hey mate,

im very intrested in the rollcage...

just wondering how hard it is to install and where about in sydney you from.... im from wollongong

i got ya mobile number and ill msg you to see if you still got in a week or 2 when i get paid and see if you still got it....

my mobile is 0401868684 if ya wanna msg me...
jims
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 2:38 am    Post subject: Re: FS: 5speed and rollcage Reply with quote

Easy to install. The middle loop bolts into the seatbelt bolts, the rear braces on the parcel shelf and you will need to weld in two plates for the front two supports.
I am in the eastern suburbs.
Jim.
bad_gemini82
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 10:30 am    Post subject: Re: FS: 5speed and rollcage Reply with quote

thanks mate, ill msg you once i got the cash....
EVL_GEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 1:39 pm    Post subject: Re: FS: 5speed and rollcage Reply with quote

hey bro whats ur mob number very interested..

would u be willing to cod it

cheers...
crazygemiowner
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 2:15 pm    Post subject: Re: FS: 5speed and rollcage Reply with quote

Jim im writing in regard of your recent post of "Wrecking TX sedan" in the hotgemini forum, im interested in the following.
well for starters im interested in the roll cage (if it will fit into My TE gemini) The 2 racing seats, the harnesses, the lowered 1.5" pedders springs, and the adjustable rear koni shocks, ( i have konis in the front of my car and crappy monroes in the back, i need something decent for the back. ),

And as for freight how far can it go, im in huonville which is about half hour south of hobart, also if possible can you give a full description of what is coming with what item, the age of the item and the condition if possible.

Cheers Stephen
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: