HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

HJ Holden Payback
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TDGEM
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 5:58 pm    Post subject: HJ Holden Payback Reply with quote

Any ideas about what i should to this HJ. The guy chased me down the other night and put his boot into the side of my car. Now i have to pay for repairs. Any ideas for payback?
GemiNick
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 8:07 pm    Post subject: Re: HJ Holden Payback Reply with quote

i've got a good one but its probly way too much effort
it involves wrecking his interior and lots of shaving cream hahaha
overit
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 9:19 pm    Post subject: Re: HJ Holden Payback Reply with quote

dirt in his tank block his filter and if he dont know much his car want run not 2 mentioning the carby but lol
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 9:26 pm    Post subject: Re: HJ Holden Payback Reply with quote

no no no
u want something with a quick get away.

super soaker (big farking water pistol) full of brake fluid.
drive by with a mate out the window and spray his car and then next day he will need a respray.
he wouldnt even know it happened cos he wont her any cars stop, doors opening/shuting, people runing about etc....
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 10:53 pm    Post subject: Re: HJ Holden Payback Reply with quote

Geez gene, thats orginal (all sarcasticness aside, its also fuckin classic).
If you got the time, u could go buy urself a valve key, take all the valves outta his tyres. Or hell, just get a breaker bar and 21mm (or 19mm) socket and loosen his wheel nuts, he wont notice, till the wheel falls off. Make sure u do it to the Right hand side, koz the wheel spins in the 'loosening' direction, tho the left can fall off just as easy. Better to do it to front too, koz that way he has no steerin and will crash, burn and die. Muthafucka hit a gemi!? Well that just angers me.
And before u go sayin the wheel wont fall off, trust me, it will. Went out doin b/iouts one night, but had to swap rims for stockies, was takin off LHR stock to replace rim, then decided to go kill it instead, drove off forgot to do it up, went round a roundabout and next thing u know, the wheel was inforont. Plus my drum came off and i hit the brakes, pushin the shoes apart, stoppin me from puttin the drum back on..... Which is a right pain at 2:00am in a 'not so nice' area. Took my two hours to get the car jacked up, drum back on, rim back on, nuts tightened and take off too.
Hehe, just a thought....
Still, brake fluid will piss him off......
goons hired goons
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 11:26 pm    Post subject: Re: HJ Holden Payback Reply with quote

funny stuff, but its probably best to talk about it in members lounge
Cammo79TE
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 12:38 am    Post subject: Re: HJ Holden Payback Reply with quote

a tiny peice of porceilan from a spark plug will shatter his window if you throw it right. ive seen it done with my own eyes. u just have to toss it against the window, not even hard, and it will shatter it
stumps
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 2:11 am    Post subject: Re: HJ Holden Payback Reply with quote

Use beans from a bean bag in the tank. dissolves into sludge and won't drain as easy as dirt or rust. at best destroys fuel pump, at worst blocks at least 3 fuel filters.
u gotta put in a fair bit though.
Another good place for the beans or confetti is in the plenum chamber!
Or a large blob of grease on his discs.. I like this topic.
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 9:53 am    Post subject: Re: HJ Holden Payback Reply with quote

why not sets it on FIRE!! hehe FIRE!! FIRE!! FIRE!! hehe FIRE!! its gonna COOK!! hehe COOK!!
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 3:18 pm    Post subject: Re: HJ Holden Payback Reply with quote

i heard bricks do the same thing..
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 3:31 pm    Post subject: Re: HJ Holden Payback Reply with quote

fly a passenger jet into it... worked for osama bin spank ya nanna...
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 5:08 pm    Post subject: Re: HJ Holden Payback Reply with quote

the best one is to tie a rope around his towball and the other to his tailshaft. as the rope gets tighter the rope pulls the towbar under the car
fuking the whole car Smile
overit
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2003 9:58 pm    Post subject: Re: HJ Holden Payback Reply with quote

thats heeps different lol
Getafix
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 2:45 pm    Post subject: Re: HJ Holden Payback Reply with quote

this one is potentially very messy, but worth it. Take a dump in the airvent exposed just under the windscreen, you may need to put it in a bag first and feed it in... wont notice it and chances are when he turns the hot air on to defrost the windows on these cold mornings.... Smile .. It will be a basstard to clean out also Smile ALthough this is irritating, it doesnt really do any damage, so placing carpet tacks under all four tyres also works, he wont notice the four flats till he's a good few k's down the road. Brake fluid also adds a nice touch, but maybe hold off on that one until the dumping in the airvent and tacks under the tyres is done Smile

-dave
goons hired goons
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 5:28 pm    Post subject: Re: HJ Holden Payback Reply with quote

thats the grottiest thing ive ever heard!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: