HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Looking for 'The Gem'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Green Machine
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 11:44 pm    Post subject: Looking for 'The Gem' Reply with quote

Looking dor the person who bought a blue TX/TC Gem in ipswich about a year ago. they bought it off a person who lives in Karalee for like $800 or so. From memory it has crackley blue paint job, odd drivers door, jackaroo or rodeo 2lt engine, extractors, 4spoke dragway mags, black leather/vinyl seats. plus a pretty dodgy wiring job (hangin out all down the drivers/passengers seats) anyone knows of the person who owns this gem or owns it themselves, give me a buzz!

Cheers
CrAzY
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 11:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Looking for 'The Gem' Reply with quote

unfortunatly i dont know who owns it, but im just curious to why you are looking for it? is it your old gem?
Green Machine
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 11:57 pm    Post subject: Curiousity killed the cat! Reply with quote

Loong story cut short! It was my mates Gem, i learned how to drive in it and consiquently lost my first three points in it on my learners overtaking two cars going 94km/h in a 60 zone. it inspired my love of all things gemini and is why i bought a gem. i was always bitter that i never bought his gem under the advise of my father. i also painted a peice focusing on that particular car for my Yr12 project that got sent to some 'youth art award thingy' that it won. soo... yeah, i'm interested to see how the old girl is holding up (the car, not the owner! ) and where she's at. see if she's for sale or something
hahaha answer your question?
CrAzY
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 12:01 am    Post subject: Re: Curiousity killed the cat! Reply with quote

yea ok mad shit, id love to know some back ground shit on my car apart from the fact its had the shit flogged outta it, and has had atleast 1 replacement engine, and has had the front wiped out, and been tboned in the drivers/rear pillar
Green Machine
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 12:12 am    Post subject: Re: Curiousity killed the cat! Reply with quote

FUCK... does it still have four wheels? I'd be surprised! hahaha all the trashing done to my Gem was by me, bought it of a little old lady who bought it brand new back in 1980. still, it is a heap of shit, don't think she took real good care of it. plus i hate the look of the TE's to much like a minny commadore! i want a Tc or a TD.
RiCE BOi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 12:44 am    Post subject: Re: Looking for 'The Gem' Reply with quote

I didn't buy it, nor do i know who did. But... Theres a bit of irony in your description.
My room-mate bought a TX coupe in Ipswich. It has a crackly shitty paint job that is blue, extractors, 4 spoke dragways, black velour interior, and a wiring job that would make a fully qualified auto sparky cringe - wires were all over the shop inside and out. Whereas my gem has an odd drivers door, a rodeo 2 litre, and was for sale for $800 but i haggled them down to $500. See what i mean by irony ??? : o )
Just thought i'd share that with you hehehehe.
Green Machine
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 12:53 am    Post subject: Re: Looking for 'The Gem' Reply with quote

could be one and the same. my mate has a tendancy to bullshit about money issues! hang on, it cant be. my mates was a four door not a coupe. thanks for trying thou hey!
cheers
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 11:13 am    Post subject: Re: Curiousity killed the cat! Reply with quote

try sims metal or the wreckers. may be in a little cube now Wink hehehe
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 3:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Looking for 'The Gem' Reply with quote

coincedence, not irony
RiCE BOi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 10:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Its all good Reply with quote

Danka professor Goons, irony/coincidence - whatever. Irony has less letters 2 type, so yer.
goons hired goons
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 7:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Its all good Reply with quote

thats MR professor goons!
Green Machine
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 9:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Its all good Reply with quote

if your a professor than you've got a doctorite in that particular feild... so it should be Dr Goons! hahaha the bit i caught on the odd occasion i WASN'T asleep at uni!
RiCE BOi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 3:00 am    Post subject: Re: Its all good Reply with quote

hehehe, Senor' professor Goons sounds better.
goons hired goons
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 11:11 am    Post subject: Re: Its all good Reply with quote

as the title says, its all good!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: