HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Adelaide Cruise - Sunday 3rd August

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr DOHCT
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 1:25 pm    Post subject: Adelaide Cruise - Sunday 3rd August Reply with quote

Ok, over much discussion at the committee meeting on wednesday we have made the following date and time.

When: Sunday 3rd August
Time: 11am meet for a 11:30 departure
Where: Adelaide Oval, War Memorial Drive
Destination: Mt lofty - Glenelg/Esplanade - City

Please Note:
This cruise is going to be a mixture of city, beach and hills run. bring a decent tank of fuel.

Maps will be given out on the day. I would also like to collect everyones email address here so i can make up an email list to let everyone know updates and stuff like that.

The official flyer and website will be put up sometime this week. tell all gemi owners of this cruise as we want to make this one the best and biggest gemi cruise ever!!!

Gotta keep up with those brisbane boys!
SAM 180
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise - Sunday 3rd August Reply with quote

Horsman1@hotmail.com, please keep me posted with anything that happens or changes. does anyone know where major catch up points are going to be and in what order the hills, bay, and south espy will be in cos i live near the espy so i thoght we could have moeys carpark as one of the major catch-up points...
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 2:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise - Sunday 3rd August Reply with quote

AT THIS STAGE: city, hills, south espy, bay then city

no maps have been done yet so catchup points are yet to be placed.

cheers,
kev
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 2:11 am    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise - Sunday 3rd August Reply with quote

my email: cscharnberg@hotmail.com
tunnel vision
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 8:44 am    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise - Sunday 3rd August Reply with quote

My E-Mail sjpollard@iprimus.com.au
tunnel vision
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 8:58 am    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise - Sunday 3rd August Reply with quote

Moe's would be a good catch-up. Or Trigg's carpark Pt Noarlunga Sth on the Espy (opposite Fremantle Rd)
tc_gem

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 4:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise - Sunday 3rd August Reply with quote

Sounds great will definately see you there!

Good catch up point at moana carpark.

email: tc_gem@hotmail.com
Drift_Gemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 4:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise - Sunday 3rd August Reply with quote

gemi_king@hotmail.com
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 5:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise - Sunday 3rd August Reply with quote

quiksilver_qs@hotmail.com
DaGemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 6:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise - Sunday 3rd August Reply with quote

can i bring my porsche again? gemini hasn't hit the tarmac in almost a year. gone on strike perminately i think.

Rev's.
dumped TE
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 8:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise - Sunday 3rd August Reply with quote

ill be cruising with u guys from march next year when i got my p's. im me gem. cant wait eh!
Gemiboy
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2003 10:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise - Sunday 3rd August Reply with quote

well if ya lets one of us committee members know when ya get your P's closer to the date we may be able to make a cruse on that date.good to c ya into the gems.
Mr DOHCT
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2003 2:35 am    Post subject: Re: Adelaide Cruise - Sunday 3rd August Reply with quote

yeah bring the porsche...u like gemis so thats ok! hehe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: