HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

ATT: ADAM (all mighty creator) lol
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 2:11 pm    Post subject: Re: ATT: 84TGEMI Reply with quote

im a well respected, and long time member of BOTH sites!

im just maiking a point!

and yes adam, this site was updated recently, but still only 1ce, not as regular as you promise.
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 4:26 pm    Post subject: Re: ATT: 84TGEMI Reply with quote

reshpect
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 2:56 pm    Post subject: Re: ATT: ADAM (all mighty creator) lol Reply with quote

im with u.

i never said anythign about the site not being updated. i dont give a flying fuck when it is or isnt. but what i HAVE noticed, is that when adam gets stuff to post he does. he cant up date it if no one sends him things to update it with.
i sent in my work shop item to be posted into the work shop, and with in 2 hours of me emailing it to adam it was up on the site.

IF U WANT UP DATES> GIVE HIM STUFF TO UP DATE IT WITH
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 10:12 am    Post subject: Re: ATT: ADAM (all mighty creator) lol Reply with quote

err actually i sent him the adelaide cruise pics archive 2 weeks ago, ant they aint up, but yeah i dun really care coz ive seen enough of those pics anyway, but other people are dead keen to see em.
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 11:05 am    Post subject: Re: ATT: ADAM (all mighty creator) lol Reply with quote

oh well. like said b4. "hes not being paid, he will do what he want when he wants"
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 11:21 am    Post subject: Re: ATT: ADAM (all mighty creator) lol Reply with quote

yeah but when you say "yeah it will be done tonight" then say "it will be up later this afternoon" then 2 weeks later theyre still not up it aint good to go back on your word, but like i give a rats left testical all i did was put in the time and effort to prepare them!
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 12:56 pm    Post subject: Re: ATT: ADAM (all mighty creator) lol Reply with quote

Which cruise pics are we talking? I mean, which ones aren't up?
Adam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 12:59 pm    Post subject: Re: ATT: ADAM (all mighty creator) lol Reply with quote

I'll have to answer my own question here because I am about to change it, all bar the latest two cruises were uploaded a week ago but I ran out of time. I'm now either going to upload the last two cruises, or go have a much deserved rest... now considering your attitude, what *should* I do?
Adam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2003 1:08 pm    Post subject: Re: ATT: ADAM (all mighty creator) lol Reply with quote

There are two sets of pics which don't have corresponding flyers, so I haven't uploaded them yet, but I will *when* I get some time, I also don't have pics for the most recent flier.
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 10:18 am    Post subject: Re: ATT: ADAM (all mighty creator) lol Reply with quote

get a cock up ya

HAHA joking...it just fit in.
hehe im so funny

But so are you almighty creater
Amen
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 10:30 am    Post subject: Re: ATT: ADAM (all mighty creator) lol Reply with quote

i apologise for saying they werent uploaded when they actually were, but with no indication on the font page and the same old pics of the flyers in the events page it made it hard to notice.
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 1:00 pm    Post subject: LOL Reply with quote

shit that was funny.
i just spat my coke all over the computer
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 1:00 pm    Post subject: BBAAAAAAAAAAA!! Reply with quote

start sucking BOIIING!!!
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 1:23 pm    Post subject: Re: BBAAAAAAAAAAA!! Reply with quote

go fuck yourself gene
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 2:50 pm    Post subject: Re: BBAAAAAAAAAAA!! Reply with quote

lol.
PMS again?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Web Site All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: