HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

ATT: ADAM (all mighty creator) lol
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 12:46 pm    Post subject: ATT: ADAM (all mighty creator) lol Reply with quote

u said:

"What possible difference would additional moderators make? Either they get banned when I see them or they get banned when someone else sees them, no difference. We acknowledge what is needed is a change across to a UBB style of forum but time and financial constraints means this is currently impractical."

how much of a finacial contibution would it take??

cheers gene
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 12:47 pm    Post subject: Re: ATT: ADAM (all mighty creator) lol Reply with quote

i hear TXcoupe just got a free $11000 and he is unsure what to spend it on... maybe he could help HEHEHHHHEHE
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 1:16 pm    Post subject: Re: ATT: ADAM (all mighty creator) lol Reply with quote

maybe the various states could to a "cruise for hotgemini appeal" in order to raise money for an upgrade
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 2:53 pm    Post subject: Re: ATT: ADAM (all mighty creator) lol Reply with quote

www.fordlaser.com have a donations section where you can donate money to the owners of the site for use solely on the upgrading and maintenance of the site, they are doing well, and the site is getting better and better....
but noone would trust you enough to use it on the site, hell you cant even update the pictures/crusies sections every month!!!!! sorry but every 6 months is not good enough!!!!!!!!
cheaparses out,

Matt
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 2:54 pm    Post subject: Re: ATT: ADAM (all mighty creator) lol Reply with quote

www.fordlaser.com have a donations section where you can donate money to the owners of the site for use solely on the upgrading and maintenance of the site, they are doing well, and the site is getting better and better....
but noone would trust you enough to use it on the site, hell you cant even update the pictures/crusies sections every month!!!!! sorry but every 6 months is not good enough!!!!!!!!
cheaparses out,

Matt
goons hired goons
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 3:04 pm    Post subject: Re: ATT: ADAM (all mighty creator) lol Reply with quote

who runs www.fordlaser.com? ie is it a full time job? maybe thats the difference
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 3:26 pm    Post subject: Re: ATT: ADAM (all mighty creator) lol Reply with quote

na i dont think it is....

i got a promotion to moderator, thats the difference, they are nice people running the site, not wankers
goons hired goons
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 3:38 pm    Post subject: Re: ATT: ADAM (all mighty creator) lol Reply with quote

ah fair enough
TX III
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 4:29 pm    Post subject: Re: ATT: ADAM (all mighty creator) lol Reply with quote

if you read this adam and want to ban me, go for it, if you do it'll just show you have something to hide and it will prove that u dont do your job properly...
so instead of banning people like me, smarten up your act sonny!
Adam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 9:00 pm    Post subject: Re: ATT: ADAM (all mighty creator) lol Reply with quote

Double-check for yourself the last time this site was updated.
84TGEMI
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 12:41 am    Post subject: Re: ATT: ADAM (all mighty creator) lol Reply with quote

Maybe im wrong thinking this but this site is created, funded and maintained by Adam and Joe????

Right

This isn’t a paid position is it???
Therefore they have no obligation to do anything to the site unless they have the funds, time, interest, content (pics/workshop articles) etc necessary to do so.

I presume they have other things that are more important to their daily life (i.e. work, study or whatever) that may take precedence over maintaining this site that is obviously a free service that we all take advantage of.

It is obvious that many people have offered to help etc but it still comes back to the fact that they may not have the time to take advantage of these offers.

This site is only here because they see that there is a group of people that might benefit from the experience and knowledge of other Gemini owners.

O and TXIII if you enjoy www.fordlaser.com so much then why come here???

Just my opinion
84TGEMI
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 12:02 pm    Post subject: Re: ATT: 84TGEMI Reply with quote

TX III is a well respected member on this site, and has been long before your time mate.
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 1:27 pm    Post subject: Re: ATT: 84TGEMI Reply with quote

I no that. Smile
Ive been reading this site regularly since mid 2001 but never posted as i felt i had much to learn and not much to contribute.
O and no I not some 17 year old dreamer hehehe
Nothing personal against all concerned, its just my opinion.
84TGEMI
84TGEMI
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 1:28 pm    Post subject: Re: ATT: 84TGEMI Reply with quote

"O and no Im not some 17...."
i cant type heheheh
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 1:29 pm    Post subject: Re: ATT: 84TGEMI Reply with quote

no hard feelings man
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Web Site All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: