HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

what ive finally realised, by :

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
doomboy_666
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 6:20 am    Post subject: what ive finally realised, by : Reply with quote

You have to fork out if you want your car to be good. And when i mean good, i mean really good. I have finally realised this after attempting rust repairs on a quite tired td panlevan. I was quite pleased with my repair of the arse end that had holes big enough to hide a kidnapped baby. I mean i even went to the effort of forking out for some "fibres glass" type bog that would see me fit for quite a while. But the bug has finally hit me. I could not be content with a body ridden with allsortsa hardened sludge that would someday bare the grace of show-quality 2pac paint. i want my paint to be on naked, bare metal when it comes out the gun. The show bug has hit me, and i aint gonna be content until my car is winnin em. my whole next 6 month are gonna be totoally devoted to saving for this project. I want eveything to be done at once, so i am looking at putting around $10000 into my car near the start of next year. I would like to say im gonna keep a foto record of my car being built but i just don't know if i can promise things like that, i'm slack with most things, but ehH*" I wont be satisfied till i have an sr20 under my bonnet with all the appropriate modifacations for doing the job to a show quality. AHH but you may all be wondering... "phhf yeah whatever. it's gonna cost him way more than that to build a v8 munching machine that'll win trophies at shows to come." Well that when i devote another 6 months of hard savings to replace every nut and bolt on the car to have my self a truly customized gemi pano that'll scare and perhaps even paralise people in moments of terror when they hear it's roor and are blinded by the cars shockingly appealing looks. I pledge from this day that i will not rest until my 1978 TD Gemini panelvan will cruch egos and send grown men running home to mama like the little sissies that they're cars portray them as. You may leave your best wishes at the bottom of this post and show me your support and encourage as a fellow gemini enthusiast.if you should wish to shower me with negativity and morbid predictions,as you cant see me having the most isane, drift pano imagineable. please try to get me with reverse phsychology by saying good luck because my feelings get hurt easy and if i had a destructive comment i would just break down in tears and throw the plans in the bin.

NOT! The only way my gemini would not undergo this restoration is, if i were not to get estremely lucky (yes, pluggage)in the next week, with "big Brother's" Jo. Lets hope i get jinxed;)( I'd still do it !!!!)
nerd
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 11:15 am    Post subject: Re: what ive finally realised, by : Reply with quote

I send u all the luck in the world on one condition. CAN I HAVE A DRIVE WHEN IT IS DONE. Smile
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 11:26 am    Post subject: Re: what ive finally realised, by : Reply with quote

CAN I HAVE A RIDE WITH JO
dunger
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 7:05 pm    Post subject: Re: what ive finally realised, by : Reply with quote

CAN I RIDE JO
rod
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 11:42 pm    Post subject: Re: what ive finally realised, by : Reply with quote

fuk mate u shoulda put a few paragraphs in it
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: