HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Rolled Arches

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zep
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 11:22 am    Post subject: Rolled Arches Reply with quote

Hey, I waws just wondering, if you get your wheel arches flared or rolled, does this fix the offset problem which geminis seem to have?
thanks, zep
GEMI5M
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 12:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Rolled Arches Reply with quote

whats the prob with the gemis offset.i had no trouble getting my 17s to fit under my guards the offset is 30.
GEMI5M
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 12:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Rolled Arches Reply with quote

whats the prob with the gemis offset.i had no trouble getting my 17s to fit under my guards the offset is 30.
zep
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 1:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Rolled Arches Reply with quote

If you make a search about it, there is lots of discussion, apparantly the offset is my like the e30 bmw one: fucked. lots of rubbing and shit happening. I just dont know, you say you got ET30 under your arches, and then I have people telling me that I need at least ET38 and the others saying ET25. I just dont know what to believe anymore...
BOB the chicken
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 1:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Rolled Arches Reply with quote

the offset is ET38...and its easy as piss to fit 17's under them..but i would roll ya guards anyway so they wont scrub on the front and shit if you lower them
zep
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 6:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Rolled Arches Reply with quote

Thanks for that,
so, ET38 and above? orjust keep similar to that say +/- 5 or so?
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 12:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Rolled Arches Reply with quote

theres no problem with the gemini offset. just ppl buy 2nd hand mags and bitch cos they dont fit (because the were of a fucking excel or some other car with a different offset) and cry because the dont fit cos the geminis offset it wrong, when its there rims offset that are wrong cos there from a different car.
if u buy the right rims they will fit.
i have 17x7.5 front and 17x8 rear with 215 tyres and i have no rubbing
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 1:26 am    Post subject: Re: Rolled Arches Reply with quote

So what offset are your wheel Gene, et38?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: