HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Wanted cheap Auto Gemini

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Peterl

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 12:11 am    Post subject: Wanted cheap Auto Gemini Reply with quote

Looking for 1980-1984 Auto Gemini model TE or TF or TG good condition please will pay with reg $0-$1000. Just need the RWC to pass..
Twisted_torque
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 12:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Wanted cheap Auto Gemini Reply with quote

Mine only done 160 000km since new, I 2nd owner and its very cheap on fuel, no rust, almost perfectly straight panels just 2 small dints from trolleys I think. It has been regularly serviced and all lil things that wear out like bushes been replaced in last 2yrs. Only problem is if I sell it now I wont have a car, I am prolly gonna sell it end of july but if u want it then I happy to give it to u for $1500 it really is in near perfet condition and only mods been slightly lower new springs professionally fitted and steering wheel.
Peterl

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2003 1:56 am    Post subject: Re: Wanted cheap Auto Gemini Reply with quote

Hey Twisted_torque

Nice price but I am really interested in low kms for eg 50,000 - 100,000 kms if possible. I am looking after blue or silver color or yellow car. My plan is to clean the engine everything and fit a supercharger and extra ideas Razz, later future plan to fit full of Alpine stereo system!!!!

Yeah I would only offer up to $1000. Sorry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: