HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

need more grunt

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nakkers

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 8:29 pm    Post subject: need more grunt Reply with quote

hey guys im a 16year old and i just brought a 75tx gemini with a 1.6l in it and i was wondering what i can do to make it go abit better? is it worth doing stuff to that or is it better just to get a 2l? i was reading some of the messages before and you guys were saying that gemini didnt build a 2l! what do ya put in them then??? any sugguestions would be great thanx
BOB the chicken
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 8:55 pm    Post subject: Re: need more grunt Reply with quote

well for a start, i think it might actually be better once you get your p's...and when your about 18 worry about all this shit...
goons hired goons
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2003 10:09 pm    Post subject: Re: need more grunt Reply with quote

2L comes from rodeos mate, as well as 1.8L, also a popular swap
champo
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 8:15 pm    Post subject: Re: need more grunt Reply with quote

Mate Im only 2 yrs older than you, I bought my TE i was your age, chuck on a bigger carby, exhaust, and that'll up it a bit, I had a mild cam and 40 thou oversive, and my 1.6 went as hard as the stock 2l I got in it now, good luck.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: