HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

auto transmission noise, WTF???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Te_Andrew_GC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 5:31 pm    Post subject: auto transmission noise, WTF??? Reply with quote

hi guys, when i accelerate quickly in my stock auto te, the transmission clunks, like it sorta goes bang, then it's all good. what the fuck is this? my dad reckons it's caus it's still the original transmission, it's all worn and shit. any ideas? and how much would this cost to fix?

also. i only got my p's last week, so i'm at a crossroads. do i do up the gemmi mechanically *g200, exhaust system, pod air intake* or cosmetically *paint, interior*. i am leaning towards cosmetically, caus i know i'm gonna kane the car if it has a new engine in it, and i'll end up around a light pole or something. but if i was to start comsetically, where the fuck do i start? there is a bit of rust in the foot wells and doors. is this hard to fix?

are there any gemi owners on the coast willing to give me a hand at this, i mean i'll pay em in piss or whatever, i just wanna learn. give me an email at schmegekki@hotmail.com
thanks heaps
Andrew
Cammo79TE
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 5:37 pm    Post subject: Re: auto transmission noise, WTF??? Reply with quote

"accelerate quickly".. bit of an oxymoron when you're talkin about an auto gemini

we had a similar problem in our old VK and it ended up being a uni joint, which is fairly cheap. might wanna check out some other responses tho, cos im not what you'd call 'mechanically minded'
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: