HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

performance parts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
prouta

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2003 10:00 pm    Post subject: performance parts Reply with quote

Does any one know the best camshaft angles or where to track down a stage 2 cam for the 1600 petrol engine.
Has any one built a really fast engine using the original. without a turbo or forced induction is there any one to contact in brisbane that knows about performance geminis
TGCOUPgirl
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 3:02 pm    Post subject: Re: performance parts Reply with quote

if you want i can tell you all the specs for crow cams i can also give you prices (i work at autobarn)

my bf got a td coupe with a CA18 turbo fitted and engineered in gold coast if you want I can find out where,

crystal
leeroy

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2003 12:01 am    Post subject: Re: performance parts Reply with quote

best thing to do is put a rodeo 2 lt engine in and work that motor.i have a 2lt bored 60 thou and it goes really well
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: