HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Grr.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 2:13 am    Post subject: Grr. Reply with quote

Would replacing a headlight fuse cause the car not or idle or run at all once the key has returned to the on position from the start position? The car runs with the key held to start but dies suddenly.

This is fuckin crap. It worked perfectly before hand, put in a new fuse and now this fuckin crap happens. Now I remember why I sold my first Gemini. They fuck up for no reason at all. At least when something went wrong with my commy it was my fault.

Bah Im just pissed off.
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 2:37 am    Post subject: Re: Grr. Reply with quote

Hmm I had a thought....the fuel pump goes automatically with the key in the start position, but relies on a decent alternator to keep it going whemn the key is in the on position. My alternator is possibly shagged cause I have a huge power drain somewhere, and the car dies when I have highbeam, brakes, wipers, indicators on.

I luv meh Gemmi. Ignore the 'anti-gemmi' comments there. I was just a bit pissed off.
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 10:29 am    Post subject: Re: Grr. Reply with quote

maybe the fuse fell in the carby in one of your tantrums, get efi mate that will fix everything and even bring world peace...
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 10:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Grr. Reply with quote

lol. I wanna get the car lookin nice before I even think about efi..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: