HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

we need a new forum
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 8:35 pm    Post subject: we need a new forum Reply with quote

i think you shoudl up date to one like fast fours but maybe with out the avitars as they slow it down
they we could post pics, link and keep more post up to date

my opinion
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 12:04 pm    Post subject: Re: we need a new forum Reply with quote

WOULD BE GOOD, BUT IT WILL never (opps caps) happen
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 5:52 pm    Post subject: Re: we need a new forum Reply with quote

yeah but half the shit on them just slows it down and this is simple and easy to use so why bother?
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 6:25 pm    Post subject: Re: we need a new forum Reply with quote

performanceforums.com runs just as fast as hotgemini for me at work and at home......
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 6:25 pm    Post subject: Re: we need a new forum Reply with quote

performanceforums.com runs just as fast as hotgemini for me at work and at home......
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 10:41 pm    Post subject: Re: we need a new forum Reply with quote

the good things about those forums is the fact that the popular threads keep up the top instead of getting pushed down 2-3 pages back...u can also edit ur posts which is a good thing and upload images etc....and also u can have emoticons like on msn!
ONLYA4
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 12:00 am    Post subject: Re: we need a new forum Reply with quote

I was just about to say that gemi tech...

Every time someone adds something to a previous thread it should go to the top coz then i wouldnt have to keep goin back through the pages to see if a thread has been replied to.
BOB the chicken
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 12:19 am    Post subject: Re: we need a new forum Reply with quote

yeah wow a few emoticons...and pictures and that shit how the most popular threads stay at the top is shit...you lose what you probably wanted to look at. If you dont like it leave
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 2:35 pm    Post subject: Re: we need a new forum Reply with quote

if u dont like reading peoples suggestions...leave
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 4:46 pm    Post subject: Re: we need a new forum Reply with quote

it was a suggestion you crabstick...now if u dont like that keep it to yourself...cram it inside your big fat ass...

ass muncher
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 5:02 pm    Post subject: Re: we need a new forum Reply with quote

dont be vulgar
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 5:04 pm    Post subject: Re: we need a new forum Reply with quote

no i dont like people who tell you to leave just because you express your opinion.....thats what this website is for....this website is for gemini enthusiasts....therefore the adam and joe should tailor it to our needs if its in reach
Mr DOHCT
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 5:05 pm    Post subject: Read This... Reply with quote

the web site
Site related discussion, do you want to see anything added, anything changed?
Mr DOHCT
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 5:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Read This... Reply with quote

sorry if i came accross rude to u boxhead but thats my opinion....as you expressed urs i guess..
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 5:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Read This... Reply with quote

*stands up and applauds, but realises that no one else is clapping, so sits back down quietly vowing never to applaud again*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Web Site All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: