HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Headlights

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tex
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 5:50 pm    Post subject: Headlights Reply with quote

I went down to pick a part and looked at a few cars I could take a pair of semi sealed beams off. I found that a KE55 (86-88 I think) carolla has exactly the same lights as a gem.
All you need to do is rip out the lights, you dont need the backing they fit into the standard ones no probs.
The wireing didnt look all that great so I think you can just plug them in and have getter lights.
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 5:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Headlights Reply with quote

this should be in R&D

Smile Smile
nice work. i will check it out
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 5:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Headlights Reply with quote

I just posted it in R&D
The only thing I forgot to add its for a TF gem, I dont know about any others so you might have to try something else
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 5:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Headlights Reply with quote

Texas T
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 6:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Headlights Reply with quote

i think people are too scared to post in r&d now
Frederick Stienheld
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 8:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Headlights Reply with quote

Nah, just noone is doing research that warrants posting in there. I think that headlight tip is quite borderline! more of a workshop thing that R&D
Tex
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 1:48 am    Post subject: Re: Headlights Reply with quote

Thats what I thought but you cant post in the workshop (for good reason! And I was scared of Gene! Me being a new one to the site) just ask Gene, I thought it was a workshop but everyone can do with better lights!
I wonder if the circut will fry when i put in 135/60? Oh well I will post if it fucks up on me.
Looked on my mates HI-LUX same lights onlt sealed, try post 1994 HI-LUX
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: