HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

4ze1 Question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pov Pete

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2003 10:56 pm    Post subject: 4ze1 Question Reply with quote

Can the rodeo 4ze1 non turbo
be fitted with a turbo
Rodavo
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2003 11:27 pm    Post subject: Re: 4ze1 Question Reply with quote

Any engine can be fitted with a turbo
CrAzY
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2003 11:37 pm    Post subject: Re: 4ze1 Question Reply with quote

hahah, mabey we need to stick some turbos on those council trucks, might make em work abit quicker, hahahah TWIN TUBRO STEEM ROLLER AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
martin
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2003 12:49 am    Post subject: Re: 4ze1 Question Reply with quote

nah bro be serious they wouldn't have enough room to fit a bov so whats the point?
DrIFtA
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2003 11:15 pm    Post subject: Re: 4ze1 Question Reply with quote

Uuuuuummmmmmm...... Some of da council trucks actually are turboed - and some trucks are actually supercharged and turboed. I have a garbo that comes into my work every day to fill up, he was harping on about fitting a new hi-flow turbo to his garbo truck. Well, he actually did!!! And i told him to hark it up for me on da way out.... And he did!!! I shit u not. Funniest thing i saw for ages, he pulled out, stopped, held the wheel hard lock right, then revved da snot out of it, and smoked it up on da way out up da hill hehehehehe. Piss-funny, garbo truck hoon.
Some food for thought (or is that thought for food - still dont know where that stupid saying came from), there are alot of trucks and buses out there that are in standard form - 2 stroke, deisel, supercharged & turboed. All in one...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: