HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Fitting Sunroofs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
YellaTE
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 10:43 pm    Post subject: Fitting Sunroofs Reply with quote

Has anyone fitted a sunroof themselves? Or does anyone know roughly how much it might cost to get one fitted? I already have the sunroof.
CrAzY
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 10:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Fitting Sunroofs Reply with quote

i would never ever ever put a sunroof in, all they do is end up leaking, i've had heaps of trouble with mine, i replaced the seal, and that ended up smashin the fucken glass so there was more money to replace that, got perspex, thought that would be better seein as though no one would cut the glass ne way, n that leaked like a siv, so i ended up gettin the shits with gettin wet every time it rained so go out the good old sikaflex and sealed it, i like em but they're a fucken bitch when they leak
rod
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 11:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Fitting Sunroofs Reply with quote

fuk man u musta did a pretty bodgey job
BOB the chicken
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2003 2:50 am    Post subject: Re: Fitting Sunroofs Reply with quote

it depends what sunroof you got... mine is getting an eletric one soon and it shouldnt leak otherwise i'll take it out and jam it up the guys arses
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: