HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

commodores are gay
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hypaTG
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 8:12 pm    Post subject: commodores are gay Reply with quote

hey everyone,
I am just wondering, what does a stock vn, vs and vt commodore do down the 1/4 mile? i'm just wondering coz they're fuckin gay (i hope you all share the same opinion) and i just wanna know what i need to be running (times) to wipe the stupid smile off the faggot's face that drives a commodore. I am sick of people laughing at gemini's thinking they're shit when they drive a stock shitbox falcon or bombodore.
cheers,
mat
TGNVD247
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 8:14 pm    Post subject: Re: commodores are gay Reply with quote

around 15
rust3
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 8:20 pm    Post subject: Re: commodores are gay Reply with quote

lol. doubt it.

et's run flat 16's standard and would chew any stock vn.

my guess would be around 16-17
CrAzY
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 8:33 pm    Post subject: Re: commodores are gay Reply with quote

get a 1.8/2.0, shave, port, polish the head, put in a cam, a set of webbers, n a few other small bits and pieces n u should blow the doors off it off the line
TuFf
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 8:37 pm    Post subject: Re: commodores are gay Reply with quote

i heard late 14's
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 9:04 pm    Post subject: Re: commodores are gay Reply with quote

vn V6 ran high 16 of the show room floor. vs senator does a mid 15.
duno about the rest
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 11:20 pm    Post subject: Re: commodores are gay Reply with quote

my sistas VN runs a low 16 and thats got extractors. Its not really worth takin it down the drags but it dus a mean burnout.

cheers
BOB the chicken
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 11:36 pm    Post subject: Re: commodores are gay Reply with quote

ahhhhhhh fuck dont ya love it how these kids reckons a vl turbo is really fast and the stocko vn commodores as well, a guy i was talking to reckons his stocko vl turbo was putting out 200+kws at the wheels. I just cracked up laughing because it was really funny. VL turbos are NOT FAST CARS
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 12:39 pm    Post subject: Re: commodores are gay Reply with quote

they dont even brake the 15sec mark. BUT with very little mod, there VERY fast
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 1:06 pm    Post subject: Re: commodores are gay Reply with quote

yer they can be made to go very fast for not too much money
Wagonslut
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 1:38 pm    Post subject: Re: commodores are gay Reply with quote

SO gay
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 1:50 pm    Post subject: Re: commodores are gay Reply with quote

i took the rear mud flaps off my mums commodore and put a commodore racing sticker on the front of the windshield and it hit the low 14s
Custom
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: commodores are gay Reply with quote

What times would a mildly worked G200 pulldown the 1/4?
Its in a TG so the weight would be around 1000kg with me in it, the donk pumps out around 102kw @ the flywheel.
It launches off the line like an animal but there is not much go in it when I reach the 170km an hr mark, hehehe I need to fix that minor problem next I think.
Anyways, Bring me a Commo, so I can blow it... hahahaha
GO THE GEMI'S!!!
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 5:58 pm    Post subject: Re: commodores are cool Reply with quote

yeah! im real tough with my seat far back so i cant see over the dash, with 1 arm on the steering wheel, cruising along listening to bass tests hearing nothing but number plate and boot rattle

classing commodore driving fuckwits out,
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 6:24 pm    Post subject: Re: commodores are gay Reply with quote

VN's are sacks, my gem blows them off no worries. VS's are faster, I dunno about VTs and VXs n shit coz I'd imagine they're getting heavier
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: