HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

melbourne meeting area.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rob_w
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 1:26 pm    Post subject: melbourne meeting area. Reply with quote

this is just an idea....

[can try for the possible 17-18th may cruise]

meet safeway carpark at dandy rd end of chapel,[the one before crossing dandy-rd,heading away from the city], then maybe cruise out to dandy-way [undecided destination] and have food/show-off ect...all the usual shit.

i say chapel as meeting place as its right in the middle for everyone....those who live in the west need only get on the westgate to kings way, and all those in the north-east only need to come down dandy-rd, and if you live in the city, im sure you know how to get to chapel st, and there is a servo on the corner of chapel and dandy.

should solve a few problems with locations and shit for meeting....its easy to get to, everyone knows where it is, and you get to cruise on chapel either way.

lemme know what you think..

rob.
HighTeK
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 12:48 pm    Post subject: Re: melbourne meeting area. Reply with quote

Thats 5 mins from me. (walk)
EVLJT
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2003 7:30 pm    Post subject: Re: melbourne meeting area. Reply with quote

the Saturday night would be best for a cruz, which is the 17th I think it is. Should be able to organize a few gems for a good night
rob_w
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 12:19 pm    Post subject: 17th sounds good. Reply with quote

fair enough...you can all see my piece of shit sleeper..[more like coma]...

just set up a time and place if chapel aint good enough..

rob.
LamB
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2003 4:26 am    Post subject: Re: melbourne meeting area. Reply with quote

sounds good
any idea where we gonna drive to?
i've never been to any of these cruises before so would be looking forward to it if it happens.
CamdGem
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2003 1:38 am    Post subject: Re: melbourne meeting area. Reply with quote

sounds good, need 2 b more melb gemy cruzes, ill most likly b there and probly get a few other gemy's 2
CamdGem
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2003 1:43 am    Post subject: Wat time?????? Reply with quote

As Above
g161stroker
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2003 7:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Wat time?????? Reply with quote

id definatly be up for it but my gems shitted itself rings r so farked that it chokes the carby :s will drop by in mates commo but to have a look

wish i could cruise
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: