HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

4 sale: TG in Melbourne

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hypaTG
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 7:16 pm    Post subject: 4 sale: TG in Melbourne Reply with quote

G'day everyone,
I've got my TG for sale now in Melbourne. I'm asking $4200 with rego (11 months) or $3700 without ono. It's been in the family since new and has only done approx 140,000 km's. I changed the instrument panel to the SL/X tacho version a while ago so I don't have an exact reading.
It was resprayed in Hyper Mica paint by Nomad Auto Restorations in December 2001.
Comes with:
- Polished 14" Camira wheels with Falken Tyres
- 4 into 1 tuned length extractors
- 2 inch exhaust
- 32/36 Weber carby on ported TX inlet manifold with a RamFlow air filter
- Bosch GT40RT coil with top gun 8mm leads and bosch super 4 spark plugs... only a few months old.
- reground cam (3000rpm - 7000rpm), 1800 inlet valves, double high pressure valve springs, K-line Rockers... in box in garage, just needs to be put into the head
- Remote controlled Alarm and Immobiliser (switches in all 4 doors, boot and bonnet
- Alpine CD tuned with dual RCA's, sub control and BBE
- Clarion 6.5" splits, VDO 6x9's (3 way), Clarion/Vnet 450 (4x50rms) amp, Audioline 1600 (2x150rms) amp and US Audio 15" Sub in 2.25 cubic feet sealed enclosure.
- Sports steering wheel, gear knob and gear box boot
- Rides on super low king springs which were fitted by Advantage Suspension in Moorabbin in January.
- 2 services ago the shocks got replaced with brand new monroe shocks and new pbr brake cylinders were fitted

This is a very clean car and has been well looked after, it's been my pride and joy for a long time now but I need money to put a 13b turbo in my rx7.

If you wanna ask anything or see any photos, email me at delts69@hotmail.com, ring 0439 801 257 or reply here.

Cheers
Mat
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: