HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

melb - any thing happening?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Calibra
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 8:58 pm    Post subject: melb - any thing happening? Reply with quote

i missed the super fantastic huge cruise everyone was talking about,.. looks like you should do it again,..

anything happening in future anyhow?
pig farmer
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 11:58 pm    Post subject: Re: melb - any thing happening? Reply with quote

What part of melbourne does everyone live????? If we can make the cruise so it's not far from everyone we have a greater chance of increasing the numbers.
g161stroker
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 12:44 am    Post subject: Re: melb - any thing happening? Reply with quote

well im from richmond and im up for it any friday or sat night b good we gota start to represtent like the other states
Gemini
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 1:22 am    Post subject: Re: melb - any thing happening? Reply with quote

Boys boys i cant tell you bout a cruise, it wont be just gems though, soon some people i know are organising one fo the biggest cruise in history i would say, to protest to get sandown open for drags once a month or 6 weeks or so, to decrease numbers in illegal street racing, more details to follow

Cheers
LamB
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 5:44 am    Post subject: Re: melb - any thing happening? Reply with quote

theres a car show on at melbourne show grounds on the 17 -18th may, you might want to have a cruise that day or something.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: