HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Custom Gems?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Custom
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 6:25 pm    Post subject: Custom Gems? Reply with quote

I heard of a place in Dandenong North called "CUSTOM GEMS" that build & restore Geminis/Commodores.
A guy, Rob and a girl, Silvia... does anyone know them or the work they do to Gemi's? Or has anyone bought a car from them? I am intrerested in finding out some details about this company and am thinking just to get them to build a Gemi for me since I got fuck all time on my hands at the moment.
Any feedback would be most welcome.

Cheers.
KIDACID
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 6:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Custom Gems? Reply with quote

never herd of man, i rekon you are being pulled. but if u find out post it up here would u.
Reddez
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 2:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Custom Gems? Reply with quote

Why get someone to build you a gem??? Where is the satisfaction in the end product??? Look at this i got someone elst to do this for me, do the work yourself, even if it takes time you'll have more pride in something that you have done in the end... Credit card performance is shit...
Custom
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 8:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Custom Gems? Reply with quote

As I said above, I have no time... hence getting somebody else to do it for me! I will have heaps of pride in the end result because of the fact that: I choose the colour, I choose the Wheels, I choose the interior design & colours, I choose the engine mods and the engine, I choose the Stereo system, etc, etc...
Belive me, there will be plenty of satisfaction!!!
Its just like the turkeys you read about in the mags, that they "BUILT" their rides, when in fact, Joe from down the road did the engine, Fred from around the corner sprayed it, My mate Cirell Ballbanger from across the road did the interior, and so on and so on...
You see what I am getting at here?
Unless you Build the car from ground up yourself, and do EVERYTHING to it yourself, we are all in the same river of crapp.

Anyway, enough bullshit,
Cheers boys.
g161stroker
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2003 9:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Custom Gems? Reply with quote

nah man theres a diffrence from doin shit with ya mates in ya garage or out on the street than paying some wanker geek for doin the shit for u nothing better than doing it urself
Reddez
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2003 4:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Custom Gems? Reply with quote

As i like to call it, credit card performance, who cares what you ask for, you didnt do it, so you'll only have half the pride, sorry to generalise, but i hate a lot of magazines for that exact reason, you can see they've never got their hands dirty once doin up the car. Trust me you can always make time, choosing a custom car is like buying it that way, why bother...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: